Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Members,

First i have to appologize for no being avialable for the last 3 weeks. I lost one of my techs and have been extremely busy with orders. I am available to answer ANY questions and problems anyone my be having. Please feel free to call me @ 845 429 4115

Sincerely,

·
Registered
42 Posts
Pete said:
I was wondering what the current exhaust system options and prices are from you guys :)

thanks
Um, don't we want to see some before and after dyno results?

Going to a dual exhaust won't automatically give you more hp or tq. In fact, both could be reduced. You won't really know until dynos are done before and after on the same vehicles.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Prices

We are currently offering two systems.

1- Full cat-back. Replaces the center pipe and the rear muffler. The
center pipe is 2.5" stainless steel that includes a stainless
resignator. $900.00
2-Muffler replacement. Just remove the factory muffler's 2 flange bolts
and the three rubber hangers, and bolt in our new muffler. $750.00

·
Registered
1 Posts
I've watched the clip of the FX45 full cat back system at paddockperformance.com, and though the low range sound was wonderful, however the mid range and high range is sound "broken" and incomplete. I was a bit disappointed by this. Anyone else notice this?

·
Registered
549 Posts
Whatever happened to paddock performance with all of the products that seemed promising with good value. Their website (when I was just a lurker here) never worked properly for me even more than a year ago. Is this guy Ken even around anymore?

·
Premium Member
3,582 Posts
I wass up there in August(I think) and a couple of things caught my eye/ear
He knew I was coming for the CAI and the bender was not fixed,while he offered me a discount for wasting the day there was and still is no sense that the part will be made
He sold his FX45
He just sold his shop truckFord F550,a very large expensive truck with Gale Banks turbo set up...felt like red flags to me

·
Registered
7 Posts
hey guys - new to the forum ...
looks like u have both made a lot of mods , what were the best mods for the performance ....did u feal a difference

dont really know what most of them are - yes I'm ignorant when it comes to cars - just like to drive them

getting my 45 in 2 weeks ...

·
Premium Member
3,582 Posts
You need to figure how far you want to go.The performance stuff has all helped.Transmission work is expensive but big gains(you have a good shop in Houston.ECU reflash coming.Mods in front of the MAF and behind CATS are always acceptable.A dealership may question,but has no leg.
My tech and shop knows everything I have done

If you want to handle the springs kick...no one in H has done that yet!

·
Registered
549 Posts
Hey Stealth_Trader:

Welcome to our family FX forum. Try a "search" on any product or concept and I'm sure you'll learn much from a lot of shared experience and insights on any subject. That's the best place to decipher the multitude of information, acronyms and obscure subjects which you may hear of. As there is a shortage of FX45-specific aftermarket products, many tried and true "performance" modifications still apply to our 4.5L V-8s. Enjoy the enthusiasm for our FXs! 8)

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
spacers go between the hub and wheel, pushing the wheels out to the edges of the fenders. Widens the track of the car a bit, improves handling and looks nice.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hit a deer with the 45 and killed my Paddock CAI. I gave my bodyshop their phone # and my bodyshop was told that parts were no longer available??? :(

1 - 15 of 15 Posts