Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased a 2008 FX35 last August 2019. I installed all new cats and replaced all 4 - 02 sensors. I also put 6 new ignition coils and all new spark plugs. It finally past Arizona emissions. It has been running great! Last weekend I ended up putting a new Walker Muffler and resonator pipe. Now it was quite and running great. Today for no reason on pops the SERVICE ENGINE SOON LIGHT. I have a scanner to check the codes and the only code to show was P0430. Does anyone have any ideas what I need do to correct my problem?
Bob

·
Registered
2 Posts
I purchased a 2008 FX35 last August 2019. I installed all new cats and replaced all 4 - 02 sensors. I also put 6 new ignition coils and all new spark plugs. It finally past Arizona emissions. It has been running great! Last weekend I ended up putting a new Walker Muffler and resonator pipe. Now it was quite and running great. Today for no reason on pops the SERVICE ENGINE SOON LIGHT. I have a scanner to check the codes and the only code to show was P0430. Does anyone have any ideas what I need do to correct my problem?
Bob
I would clear it to see if it comes back again
Mine did that but it was still running perfect so cleared it and it never came back
This is only if it’s running like normal

1 - 2 of 2 Posts