Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nissan publishes most, if not all, of their manuals online (in PDF format) and you can view them here:

http://www.nissan-techinfo.com/infiniti/

Note that the Owner's manual and Navigation manuals are free to view and save. The Service Manuals (which are a large collection of highly technical service and repair documents) are not free and can be downloaded for a one time fee of around $20 US. Anyone needing a (single) page reproduction of the FX service manual can post a request in the appropriate section and someone will typically post the page as soon as they can find it.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Thanks for the great link. Ain't the internet great?

GM actually offered this as well, and I had my Tahoe owner's manual in PDF, too.

Matthew

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
its the best 20 bucks you can spend too. i have used mine 100 times i bet. and so yourself a favor and save the PDFs in a tarball or zip in more than one hard drive so you dont lose them like i did when my computer took a dirt nap ;)

·
Premium Member
404 Posts
Is there an easier way to save the PDF's, rather than opening up and saving each sub-directory?
TIA!

·
Registered
779 Posts
NJ_Jackals said:
AfterFX said:
Is there an easier way to save the PDF's, rather than opening up and saving each sub-directory?
TIA!
Yes. Buy the Service Manual off of eBay. $15 shipped.

*** Link removed by ShadyJC ***

-NJJ
Yup. That's what I did and could not be happier with what I got.

·
Registered
224 Posts
HELP-Need guide on removing rear bumper cover.

HELP-Need guide on removing rear bumper cover.

Thanks!

·
Registered
309 Posts
krzys4 said:
NJ_Jackals said:
AfterFX said:
TIA!
Yes. Buy the Service Manual off of eBay. $15 shipped.

*** Link removed by ShadyJC ***

-NJJ
Yup. That's what I did and could not be happier with what I got.
So how would I know if the one I purchase includes the 2005 F35? There are some sutble difference between the 2004 and 2005 (LDS, Rear Lights, etc...), and I want to make sure that the one I just purchase from Ebay is indeed for the 2005 model year.

Any ideas?

·
Premium Member
2,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
zanary said:
So how would I know if the one I purchase includes the 2005 F35?
It should say in the manual.

For example, the FOREWORD of the 2004 manual says:

"This manual contains maintenance and repair procedure for the 2004 INFINITI FX35/FX45."

If you want 2005 coverage and the manual you get does not explicitly say 2005, then I'll bet you got the wrong one.

·
Registered
89 Posts
howdies

first noob post here...

i registered with the OP link and the only service manuals i could find (on CD) were $210, while the book was $3X0... where can i find the PDF one for $20?

TIA
andy

·
Premium Member
2,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Re: howdies

araczynski said:
first noob post here...

i registered with the OP link and the only service manuals i could find (on CD) were $210, while the book was $3X0... where can i find the PDF one for $20?

TIA
andy
1. Go here: http://www.nissan-techinfo.com/infiniti/
2. Click on "View Subscription Details"
3. Click on "One day Subscription"
4. Accept the terms agreement
5. Click on "Add to Cart"
6. Register or Login to purchase

·
Registered
89 Posts
Thanks!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello, I'm new here.
Wonder if anyone has a working link to the owners manual (PDF) for the FX 35. I'm living in Iceland and my '05 Fx is being shipped to me. I am curious about everything concerning the car.

regards;
Leifi

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
Can't seem to find the actual service/repair manual (book) on ebay....all CD's. Anyone know where i can find it? If not then i guess i'll have to get the CD.

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Just go to the link that Shady provided and subscribe for a day (24 hours) for $20, then you can download as many manuals as you like within that 24 hours. Just as ParticleFX outlined in 4 posts above.

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
I was thinking more in the line of the book itself. I don't have a laptop and i don't like looking through tables on the screen/printing out. My cousin and i share a manual for our 300zx's and we usually put some side notes on certain areas for parts, locations, contacts. I can't do that on cd and printouts i usually toss.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts