Infiniti FX Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys, http://www.ufc.tv
It's tonight, the fight will be in Vegas. >>> Couture VS Liddel<<<<
Very close one, both are REAL fighter so who do you go for?

·
Registered
58 Posts
no that fight is on the 16th, tonight its the guys that are going for the ufc contracts, light heavy and widdleweight, and of course the main event..Shamrock vs. Franklin on Spike tv

·
Registered
58 Posts
each have their restrictive rules, for example: pride doesn't allow elbows on the ground while ufc does and ufc doesn't allow stomps while pride allows them, its give and take

·
Registered
58 Posts
ya those were the days of no licensing, hence no holds barred and tournament style competitions, now since it is sanctioned, well there are weight classes and no more tournaments, sometimes i pop in the old ufc days and just laugh at the incredible mismatches,lol

·
Premium Member
404 Posts
Just getting ready to watch the showdown between Diego Sanchez and Kenny Florian...this should be a good one!!!

·
Premium Member
404 Posts
That was quick! Diego punished him, looks like Florian didn't have a chance.

·
Premium Member
404 Posts
Bonnar/Griffin. This had to be one of the best fights ever. UNBELIEVABLE! :shock:
Unamnimous decision for Griffin? I would have gave it a split decision.

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
i was hoping that hoyce gracie would win :shock: :lol:

·
Registered
58 Posts
Ken is a solid guy, too bad, things like that happen, i know many are saying that it was a fix but Franklin is a good fighter . Ken deserves to go out better than that, he IS a great great fighter

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.