Infiniti FX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I am thinking of buying an '05 Ducati 749 this weekend. I was wondering if anyone has had any experiences with this motorcyle, what do you like or dislike about it? Thanks for the help!

·
Registered
509 Posts
Don't do it. I'd hate to see us loose an FX'er to a motorcycle fatality. :shock:

My daughters boyfriend just had his run over by a 75 year old man in an F150. :cry: Fortunately it was slow speed and he was able to jump before it got crushed. [-o<

He's now ditching the crotch rocket for a Scion XB. Since he will likely be a son in law, needless to say I'm relieved. 8)

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Silver Bullet said:
Don't do it. I'd hate to see us loose an FX'er to a motorcycle fatality. :shock:

My daughters boyfriend just had his run over by a 75 year old man in an F150. :cry: Fortunately it was slow speed and he was able to jump before it got crushed. [-o<

He's now ditching the crotch rocket for a Scion XB. Since he will likely be a son in law, needless to say I'm relieved. 8)
I ws talking it over with some people today and I decided not to get it, at least for the moment

·
Premium Member
1,390 Posts
I hope you didn't decide against it because you could be run over... You can be run over walking down the street on a sidewalk, or shot while driving your car!!

I hope you didn't do it because it's a Ducati!! (hehe... J/K)

For those interested, you can see the current condition of my '04 GSXR 600 which will be raced in the WERA series this year. Actually it doesn't have the plastic on it at all, it's in my truck going to the painters today!!

I'll most likely be racing up at Beaver Run 4/24

http://www.blcd.net/Album/search.php?search_new_images

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
dmtalon said:
I hope you didn't decide against it because you could be run over... You can be run over walking down the street on a sidewalk, or shot while driving your car!!

I hope you didn't do it because it's a Ducati!! (hehe... J/K)

For those interested, you can see the current condition of my '04 GSXR 600 which will be raced in the WERA series this year. Actually it doesn't have the plastic on it at all, it's in my truck going to the painters today!!

I'll most likely be racing up at Beaver Run 4/24

http://www.blcd.net/Album/search.php?search_new_images
No, it wasn't the getting killed part, or the Ducati. It's just that sometimes I go through those phases when you just want to buy something, and then you get tired of it... I have to think it over for a while and see what happens

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.