Infiniti FX Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just saw this tonight. Left the theater 20 minutes ago at 2:30 am after 30+ hours of no sleep. I was ready to crash before the movie, but now I can't get down from this adrenaline rush. It didn't meet my expectations, it blew them the f%#@ out of the water. In spite of all the action and pyrotechnics and archetypical heroism and villainy, I would go so far as to call this a film as opposed to a movie. The other Batman movies, even the first 2, are nothing short of pathetic as compared to this one. it's a MUST SEE.

Is it blasphemous to wanna trade in my FX for a Tumbler?

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
nkiattin said:
I can't wait to see it. Thanks for the review.
Wow it's already out? I can't wait to see it!!
I recently saw Mr. & Mrs. Smith, and it was fun to watch Ms.Jolie (I should has Mrs. Pitt now) in action!! B+

Anyways I saw M6 today here in Korea, I didn't know they are already in production. I saw Black M6 in Seoul...Man!! What a ride!!I heard that M6 cost almost 180,000,000 WON in Korea which is $200,000 in US $$ :shock:

·
Registered
81 Posts
:shock: ....
speechless...
:shock:

·
Registered
527 Posts
That will drive me to :drinking: to burn that image out of my memory.

·
Registered
599 Posts
Yo Calgary... Can we get a pic of you in that suit either sitting in ur FX or standing in front of it?

I'd caption it for you....

"My other car is the Batmobile"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
Aliens have been spotted visiting our .org site

·
Registered
527 Posts
Ak1nza said:
Yo Calgary... Can we get a pic of you in that suit either sitting in ur FX or standing in front of it?

I don't think his ears will fit... :lol:

·
Registered
71 Posts
Yes Guys-the ears hit the roof!

Make all the fun you want but when I visit kids in hospitals or show up at my buddies house for his five year old birthday party, the looks on the kids faces is priceless. And yes, I drive a black fx45 and on more than one occasion, it has been called " The Batmobile"

Scott

·
Premium Member
5,581 Posts

So.....um.......need to ask......um.......the package ......um...... :oops:

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
One word: MeeOwww! :D

·
Registered
65 Posts
Ak1nza said:

My son and I just got back from seeing it. when you see it you'll wish your other car is the Bat Mobile. cool movie, we really enjoyed it.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.