Infiniti FX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looks like Mikey will be throwing a big party tonight (I bet OJ's invited...). :roll: Not guilty on all counts.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
527 Posts
MustGoFastR said:
Looks like Mikey will be throwing a big party tonight (I bet OJ's invited...). :roll: Not guilty on all counts.
I'd bet OJ's kids are invited :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
h00kemh0rns said:
I'd bet OJ's kids are invited :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: Dude, I just spewed Mountin Dew all over my keyboard....
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,233 Posts
All Counts!!

UNBEEEELEEEVABLE!!

What a joke -
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
323 Posts
You guys are so mean spirited. :D I think OJ's kids are way too old for his taste.

This reminds me of a funny joke on Jay Leno's show.

"How do you know when it's time for bed in Neverland Ranch?"
"when the big hand is on the little hand"
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
81 Posts
Yeah... and this one:
"So, Michael, I heard you had a thing for 28 year-olds, what's so great about them?
"Well, there's twenty of them!"
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,376 Posts
just goes to show, if your rich, you can get away. The only exception was Martha Stewart.

OJ, Robert Blake & now Michael Jackson........whos next?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,159 Posts
Q: How are Michael Jackson and condensed milk alike?
A: They both tend to come in small white cans.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
363 Posts
kcrudup said:
Q: How are Michael Jackson and condensed milk alike?
A: They both tend to come in small white cans.
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

That's just wrong...funny, but wrong :lol: :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
81 Posts
WARNING!!! THE FOLLOWING IS IN TERRIBLE TASTE!!!

What do Michael Jackson and caviar have in common?
They both come on little white crackers.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,582 Posts
Too much Kenny!

To cry or laugh?Not even found guilty on "Jesus Juice"...unreal
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,159 Posts
I bet Phil Spector (the next big L.A. celebrity case) is feeling pretty good right about now!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,233 Posts
kcrudup said:
I bet Phil Spector (the next big L.A. celebrity case) is feeling pretty good right about now!

Like a cherry on a child -
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,159 Posts
Wireboltman said:
kcrudup said:
I bet Phil Spector is feeling pretty good right about now!
Like a cherry on a child
Uh, I'm not familiar with that expression, and considering we're still kind of talking about MiJac, perhaps you should explain it! :)
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,233 Posts
kcrudup said:
Wireboltman said:
kcrudup said:
I bet Phil Spector is feeling pretty good right about now!
Like a cherry on a child
Uh, I'm not familiar with that expression, and considering we're still kind of talking about MiJac, perhaps you should explain it! :)

Just a little expression we have up here in the woods. (Yooperland)

Kind of sums up how ol' Phil must be feeling right about now.

"Fresh" and "new" if you will :twisted: 8)
 
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top