Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After 42,821 miles, today is my car's ONE year anniversary. :) I really enjoyed her every single mile in the year. I am glad that I made a right dicision one year ago!! :D :D :D

·
Premium Member
2,122 Posts
Happy aniversery mine is a month older than yours with 7500km on it.

Jim

·
Registered
154 Posts
Can you tell us what you experienced during your first year?

Anything break? How was service at the dealer? Anything not break that you thought would?

·
Registered
17 Posts
e39ng said:
After 42,821 miles, today is my car's ONE year anniversary. :) I really enjoyed her every single mile in the year. I am glad that I made a right dicision one year ago!! :D :D :D
where did you go that you drove 42k in 12 months?

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
e39ng said:
One year and 43K miles :shock: :eeeek:

:eek:ccasion6: :wav:

·
Registered
320 Posts
msu79gt82 said:
e39ng said:
One year and 43K miles :shock: :eeeek:

:eek:ccasion6: :wav:
Thats what I thought... :shock: But Im sure it been fun. We've had ours a little under 5 months and have 4400 miles. To soften that Im looking to get a G35c 6MT before Xmas... 8)

·
Registered
848 Posts
Whew! Are your sure that you don't have the system switched to metric?!? :D Mine is 7 months older, and has less than half your mileage, and that included a couple 1200 mile vacation trips. Have you gone through a set of tires yet?...think I'll be ready for them in the spring.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks guys, I have 160 miles commute everyday :? this probably explains my high miles. 90% of that is on highway.

During the year, I only had the clicking seat done, no major problem except just got a big dent on hood courtesy of a flying piece of wood while doing 85mph..... :cry:

Change oil myself with Mobil 1 every 5000 miles. Still have the original tires but will need a new set in a month. Same as the brake discs and pads, still on the original sets and need new sets soon(they sometimes squeak like **** now)

The car still looks and runs like a year ago! :D

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
e39ng said:
Still have the original tires but will need a new set in a month. Same as the brake discs and pads, still on the original sets and need new sets soon(they sometimes squeak like **** now)
That's good news - 45K on the tires and brakes.

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
FromHereToInfiniti said:
Whew! Are your sure that you don't have the system switched to metric?!? :D Mine is 7 months older, and has less than half your mileage, and that included a couple 1200 mile vacation trips. Have you gone through a set of tires yet?...think I'll be ready for them in the spring.
i have less than 20K on mine in well over a year of ownership and i have to say that my tires arent gripping like they used to :) im thinking that ill be ok for the winter but ill definately be replacing them at or before my 2 year anniversary (which should have less than 40K on the car ).

the other day i was flying around the off ramp from 28 north onto Rt 50 west and an S4 was behind me. i opened it up and felt the front end starting the oversteer and the AWD and VDC working their asses off. i could feel some engine power dropping too and the S4 was right up my ass!

in the beginning i could take those off ramps at 90 MPH like it was nothing. this was about 70-75 mph and i could handle it :shock:

in a straight line, i think i could make those tires last for 3 years, but all of the cornering ive been doing has taken its toll 8)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts