Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
very nice :)

i like how they let you park in the middle of an intersection too ;)

·
Registered
236 Posts
Beautiful shots! Was "Karaoke Silhouette" taken around the corner from Laox in "Electric City"?

We spent 8 days in Tokyo, Kyoto, and Nara in October and saw only 1 FX (white) - it made us want to get home to ours (even though it was the best vacation we ever took).

·
Registered
462 Posts
So i take it that even though the FX is built in Japan by a Japanese company, they are not common on the streets?

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i DID think parking in the middle of an intersection was a nice touch.. but the guys were very impressed with the car.. especially when i told them it was (kind of) a Nissan.. hahaha

the karaoke place is near my home.. but there are many in tokyo.. this particular one amuses me as it is a "Hello Kitty" karaoke parlour.. "Electric City" or Akihabara where the Laox is located is the other side of town from where i live.. its north of centre i am south..

and the car is NOT officially available in Japan.. any here have to be personally imported from the USA or Canada.. so, no they are not common at all.. pretty rare indeed.. I have seen 2 others this year..

·
Premium Member
5,581 Posts
Very Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet !!!!

:D :D :D

·
Premium Member
404 Posts
Nice pix! One of these days I'll get to Tokyo/Japan.

·
Registered
662 Posts
Nice pics!

I got an invitation from friends over at Yamatake to visit Tokyo and will try to make there this coming summer.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Awesome pics! Do they have anything equivalent to the FX under the Nissan badge in Japan?

·
Registered
73 Posts
Great pics....Looks great in the lights.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts