Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Could anybody who's done it enlighten me on how this thing works ? Specifically, I need to know what's supposed to be taking place on my end ( carriers, insurance, feds etc..) Because once the ship left the port, it's pretty much outta my hands and have a nice day. I so not wanna get into this hassle right now, but a family member - who did me a lot of favors - called and asked if I would buy for him Chrysler " Al Capone " 300C . His local dealer is asking double the going price of these cars in the States. So you figure. Anyway, now I first need to talk him out of buying - shudder - a Chrysler product, and then try and put him in an Infiniti. I can get him a sweet deal on 2005 model thru VPP and there won't be taxes or fees. Hopefully that would prove a sufficient inducement :oops: .

P.S. Last I remember the 300C was going for sticker price.

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I gotta ship it to Europe. Which would also invlolve paying duties, VAT, fees and Gawd knows what else.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Ok, since I have lived over here for the past 20 years, you can ask me whatever you need to know. PM me whenever you have a question, I have shipped a number of cars overseas and there are a few things that you need to look out for. But it is true that they are charging almost double for a 300C over here! Its ridiculous! I saw a a plain jane 300C for almost 50 grand!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts