Infiniti FX Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
Why out of date? I'd say ahead of it's time; we already have rear center shoulder/lap belts since the FX came out in '03.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
FromHereToInfiniti said:
Wouldn't matter for Canada either way, right?

i don't know? in canada i know we had the daytime running lights made mandatory in 1990 amoung other laws too. the only laws i know of are the 1986 3rd brake light and 1990 daytime running lights. i'm not sure if airbags are mandatory? i haven't kept up.

·
Premium Member
2,609 Posts
jlliswell said:
FromHereToInfiniti said:
i don't know? in canada i know we had the daytime running lights made mandatory in 1990 amoung other laws too. the only laws i know of are the 1986 3rd brake light and 1990 daytime running lights. i'm not sure if airbags are mandatory? i haven't kept up.
jlliswell said:
Hi guys, this is my FX35 with tech/awd/dvd but it also has a little surprize waiting for those who drive like idiots. Now i'm not talking about speeders!! Cause i think we all do that.......just the people who don't know how to drive

Thought i'd share this picture. (and yes, i am a police officer)

Take care all,

Scotty J
I don't get it; you're a police officer and unsure of some basic motor vehicle laws? ::?:

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
particlefx said:
jlliswell said:
FromHereToInfiniti said:
jlliswell said:
Hi guys, this is my FX35 with tech/awd/dvd but it also has a little surprize waiting for those who drive like idiots. Now i'm not talking about speeders!! Cause i think we all do that.......just the people who don't know how to drive

Thought i'd share this picture. (and yes, i am a police officer)

Take care all,

Scotty J
I don't get it; you're a police officer and unsure of some basic motor vehicle laws? ::?:
yeah....canada wide laws i don't know about? traffic safety laws? yeah, i know about those ones! the laws that the federal gov't makes manufacturers adhere to i'm not sure about? i don't need too anyways, cause part of the traffic safety laws are that vehicles meet their manufacturers factory specs......kinda covers everything.

the main ones like i said are the 1986 3rd brake light and the 1990 daytime running lights.....outside of that i don't remember a countrywide change....

also....i spent 10 years living in the states too!! so maybe i missed something?

you sound like someone heading to court to fight charges :eek:

·
Registered
3,159 Posts
With one exception, every time I've had rear-seat passengers (which was almost always me), my speed was always 0MPH. :)

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
kcrudup said:
With one exception, every time I've had rear-seat passengers (which was almost always me), my speed was always 0MPH. :)
dont you mean 0 - 100 - 0 - 100 - 0 - 100 - 0 .......... 8)

·
Registered
848 Posts
bradical said:
kcrudup said:
:D Would that be "stop & go traffic"? :D

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
FromHereToInfiniti said:
bradical said:
kcrudup said:
:D Would that be "stop & go traffic"? :D
if thats the case then im getting it for like 3-4 hours every day!

·
Registered
3,159 Posts
Heh. OK, smartasses! Here's what I meant!

·
Premium Member
10,655 Posts
Wow, haven't seen the name "kennycrudup" on there in a while. :D

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
Wonder how many have multiple ID's over there, or is it just an Elite group? :p

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.