Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
S! Houston-Import Members, Staff, and Guests.

The TX2K9 Supra Nationals will coming to The Power City of Houston, TX once again for another wild weekend! The most powerful Supras and street cars will be battling out for total supremacy. During the TX2K9 weekend the traditional "NIGHT MEET" will be hosted by HPD (Houston Performance Driving.com). Come out and enjoy a parking lot full of the fastest rides to ever hit the streets. You know when TX2K9 and HPD team up, it's going to be BIG! You know it's going to one wild and crazy night!

Please come out and join the fun with all the drivers of TX2K9 and HPD Crew. Everyone is welcome and we hope to see a lot of nice rides out there.

*TX2K7 Trailer Vid*http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noU_gin6PRE

*TX2K8 Trailer Vid* http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxaJ5NcfrUA

*TX2K8 Vid* http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5Riktbccas

I. Information:

- When: Saturday March 21st, 2009.
- Where: Frank-N-Stiens Bar and Grill: 233 S Mason Rd. Katy, TX 77450.
- Time: 9PM!
- Who: Everyone!
- Why: It's TX2K9! HELLO!
- How: It's the pedal on the right!

II. Rules and Safety:

1) Please do not drive in a unlawful manner. There will be a lot of people walking around the parking lot. We do not need anyone injured by someone trying to show-off. There will be police officers at the meet working that will ticket you for anything that warrants it.

2) No burn outs, loud music, or continental engine revving. Please be respectful of these rules and everything will be just fine.

3) Please be respectful of all rides at the Night Meet. Please do not sit or lean on any car/truck/bike.

4) Use your common sense and please be 100% Safe at all times. It's that easy.

III. Questions or Concerns:

- If you have any questions or concerns on the Night Meet. Please contact xtc4us (Troy Dixon) or G-Z06 (Garret Oliphant) on the HPD Forum. For all other TX2K9 questions please contact houstonT (Peter Blach) on the Supra or HPD Forums. - Thank you.

Get your A-Game ready Houston!

HPD Staff.

KNFX this is a meet we can meet up at :D

·
Premium Member
10,995 Posts
Sounds awesome... make sure you take pics if you go!

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I definately will. Some people on the scene are probably going to go and i'll definately bring my dads hd camera :) this meet is going to rock all the other meets i know that for a fact.

·
Registered
354 Posts
cool, i should be able to make it for a bit. Will let you know if anything changes. i think some of the G guys are goin too.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We are going to have one more Fx'er come out to the meet on the scene. His name is JumbosRule. Hes got a Red Fx35 and this meet will be his first. Contact me when it gets closer to the meet KNFX and we can try and get a little shoot of all the g's n fx's lined up :)

·
Registered
354 Posts
cool, looking forward to it. I have a house-warming party later that night, but i'll most likely be able to make it for at least a little bit. hopefully, the fx will be clean by then.

·
Registered
354 Posts
well the event was pretty cool. i brought an old buddy of mine, but we got there pretty late i guess. We were coming from a friend's housewarming party, so me and my buddy were pretty much just wanting more beer. Got to finally meet Fireball, pretty cool kid. LOL he reminds me of when i was 17, which was like 12 years ago. LOL made me feel really old.

there were definitely some badass cars there, a couple lambos, a Ford GT, GTR, Corvettes, overall pretty cool show. Didnt bring my camera, but Fireball did, so maybe he has some pics that he can post.

Fireball, thank god you didn't pay 500$ to get springs put on (pls, don't ever go to Midas for anything. in fact, dont go to major chains for this kind of stuff). i'll talk to my buddy, maybe he'll be willing to help out for a case of beer. he'll be the one helping me put mine on when I get my springs. maybe you can help us feel yound again. LOL!!!

·
Premium Member
10,995 Posts
Waiting for pics... glad it was a cool event!

·
Registered
354 Posts
yeah, me too lol! I didn't spend 3 hours washing my car for nothing! lol! I dont think Fireball took too many pics of our FXs, just a couple.

i don't know how interesting the pics would be though. Our FXs look pretty stock. ****, hes done more to his FX than me and hes 17! I'm.. well... Im just now starting to save money to invest into the FX. Interested to see how they turned out though.

·
Premium Member
1,778 Posts
Glad you guys had fun! Picsssss

·
Registered
139 Posts
TK10 is coming in March...I am going!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts