Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 465 Posts

·
Registered
392 Posts
Yea

It was a really good race, and Ferrari still has alot of work to do if they want to catch up, Renault has been very dominating, but hopefully other teams can catch up and that would make the races even more exciting. I am really dissapointed at the performance of McLaren, Williams, B.A.R, and Ferrari, I guess no one really expected such a drop in performance from such big teams.

·
Registered
392 Posts
Help!!!

I need HELP! Does anyone know wht time the San Marino Grand Prix will be showing? I know they are not showing it on Speed, they are showing it on CBS, but I can't find the time anywhere?!? If anyone knows I will really appreciate it...

·
Premium Member
10,642 Posts
I think Speed channel replays it though on their usual Sunday night time slot.

·
Registered
392 Posts
Thanks

Thanks for the info, I've set my TiVo to record it. Speed Channel is not replaying it until the 29th I think. I couldn't possibly wait that long... I hate when they take their three weeks off, two is enough, I get impatient.

·
Registered
392 Posts
Idea

dmtalon said:
Might wanna put a "spoiler" alert on topics lik ths. I often Tivo F1 do to the hours it comes on and can't always get to it right away!!

Thanks,
That is probably a good idea...

·
Registered
392 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,582 Posts
Ferrari is at least back in the hunt after this mornings practice

The difficulty of this level of racing shows when Toyota(with a budget even larger than F) is struggling after an early good showing

Renault is still strong

I love this sport!

·
Premium Member
404 Posts
Alonso/Schumacher...what a race! I thought Schumie would run by him in the final laps. Definitely the best race of the season thus far.

·
Premium Member
3,582 Posts
Agreed,great action,odd to read the results on speed before the race,but what racing!!!

·
Registered
787 Posts
Wow, that was good stuff. I was pulling for Schumacher to make that final pass. Can't wait for the next race to see if Ferrari's new car can improve even more. Wow!

·
Registered
392 Posts
Yea

Ba Ba Luwee said:
Wow, that was good stuff. I was pulling for Schumacher to make that final pass. Can't wait for the next race to see if Ferrari's new car can improve even more. Wow!
I was almost certain Schumacher was going to pass him, specially since Alonso's pace was slower than Schumachers, but he was able to do a really good job blocking Schumacher, and he was really mad he lost, but that was a real impressive display by both Renault and Ferrari. I am dissapointed Button was not able to hold back Schumacher, and Sato finished that far behind, specially after the strong performance he showed last season. Alonso is very mature for his age and was able to sustain all the pressure Michael was putting on him.

·
Registered
462 Posts
What a great race but i must say i cant wait until it returns to Speed! The CBS coverage was not good enough for me. Schumie started 14th and next thing i know he was up to 3rd!! The Speed guys would have kept us updated of all that is going on that we were not seeing! They even botched the start by picking a camera angle that showed the starting lights blocked by some type of flag :shock: . There 2 commentators also did a lot of rambling. I miss my speed guys. Looks like Ferrari is back in the house! My Toyota boys kinda let me down today.

·
Registered
392 Posts
05fxguy said:
What a great race but i must say i cant wait until it returns to Speed! The CBS coverage was not good enough for me. Schumie started 14th and next thing i know he was up to 3rd!! The Speed guys would have kept us updated of all that is going on that we were not seeing! They even botched the start by picking a camera angle that showed the starting lights blocked by some type of flag :shock: . There 2 commentators also did a lot of rambling. I miss my speed guys. Looks like Ferrari is back in the house! My Toyota boys kinda let me down today.
True, the CBS guys suck. Speed gives you way more coverage. And these guys were kinda anoyinng

·
Registered
787 Posts
The CBS guys sounded like they were teaching F1 racing to those here in the states who don't usually watch F1 or know whats going on. Did alot of explaining of what and why, like cooling fans on the brakes during pits and why. No NASCAR today so thinking might have been to catch those fans interest in F1. A great race for those fans see what F1 is about.
  • I get the chills at the start of F1 races, that high pitched sound of all those F1 engines. :shock: :D :lol:

1 - 20 of 465 Posts