Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys,
For my MB 2003, E500, I just could SEARCH anywhere on the web for an available parts, I found some sites which seem to have the parts but when I click to go further, it just a balony.
Anyone knows any web site?

Below is what I need and it'd cost me at the local MB parts (Retail).

- Windshield wiper blades: $126/pair.
- F,R pads with sensors: $237

·
Premium Member
2,122 Posts
As far as wiper blades you can try tirerack they might have some. I got some valeo for my FX and I like it, I might get some for my e class here too.

Jim

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
jimsbmw said:
As far as wiper blades you can try tirerack they might have some. I got some valeo for my FX and I like it, I might get some for my e class here too.

Jim
Thanks and I already checked at TireRack, the Piaa don't make for the E500. So far, I have not seen any manufactures make the blades for E500.

·
Registered
662 Posts
Bosch?

Early E500: 3 397 118 944
Late E500: 3 397 118 948

·
Registered
236 Posts

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the info guys.
MB wanted to charge me $800 to replace all 4 F&R brake pads and the 2 windshield wiper blades.
- Mr. 2fast4U here wanted to get some credit and be a Hero at the same time, so told the wife that he could do it in house.
---- HELP ----
If anyone has done the brake jobs on late model like 2003 MB, could we skip this IMPORTANT NOTE and continue on with the process like any other ordinary cars or this is something HAS TO BE DONE. I don't have the tool to disable it. THANKS
http://catalog.eautopartscatalog.com/ta ... =000480280

1 - 7 of 7 Posts