Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
Alex-
I know you're just trying to get the word out on a good deal and some people complained last time that they didn't see the thread in time to get in, but I don't think all these duplicate posts are neccessarily the best way to go. One new thread in the Suspension mods or the For Sale section should suffice; if someone doesn't see it, it's their problem.

We haven't hashed out whether or not to add a "Vendor/GB" section to the forum yet, but I'll bring it up again to the Powers That Be.

·
Registered
848 Posts
Alex...I appreciate that you folks are making and supplying us with FX parts. I'm a bit concerned with the method of marketing you're using here though, as it amounts to free advertising for you. These frequent "sales", amount to free publicity for you, and it appears that the price is lower elsewhere. Please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. :?:

·
Premium Member
3,582 Posts
ads

Well said

The companies have found the sites and a captive audience,let the games begin..but be competitive!!!

·
Premium Member
5,581 Posts
I am moving this.

I dont even understand why it is in 45 mods, this is suspension and this is where it goes.

·
Registered
4,983 Posts

·
Registered
3,159 Posts
PINITI-FX said:
besides JC found a better deal for $162
Eh? My PerfNissan STB was $165 (+ 8.25% + 40 (1/2 hr labor) = $220).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts