Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
882 Posts
Our cars have no offraod capabilities what so ever.

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
this is not true....i got stuck on an interstate going the wrong way and i decided to drive in the median to cross over to the other side. once i got in the median, it was full of water and mud like 1 foot deep. i had to drive in the median parallel to the highway for about 1/4 mile before i could find a crossing over the "lake" of water that was at the bottom of the swail.

tons of mud and water....when i got out at the next rest stop there was mud all the way over the tires and half way up the doors. the FX did fine in the mud (sloshed around a bit, but i had good traction the whole time) ;)

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
bradical said:
this is not true....i got stuck on an interstate going the wrong way and i decided to drive in the median to cross over to the other side. once i got in the median, it was full of water and mud like 1 foot deep. i had to drive in the median parallel to the highway for about 1/4 mile before i could find a crossing over the "lake" of water that was at the bottom of the swail.

tons of mud and water....when i got out at the next rest stop there was mud all the way over the tires and half way up the doors. the FX did fine in the mud (sloshed around a bit, but i had good traction the whole time) ;)
this would've been really neat to see......

luxo-performer gettin it in deep mud.....

nice.....

·
Registered
119 Posts
Has anyone tried driving on the beach in soft sand? I am hesitant to go out into soft sand considering that there are no skid plates for protection. We go to the Outer Banks of North Carolina every summer and drive the beach but I think that it's a walk for us this year.

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
esemes said:
bradical said:

this would've been really neat to see......

luxo-performer gettin it in deep mud.....

nice.....
lucky for me no police saw it either :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts