Infiniti FX Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My OEM Hitch is not level. The bike rack I mounted is tilted down slightly, maybe 5 degrees or more. I can't get my dealer to acknowlege the problem or fix it (Philly area). Does anyone have a pdf of the instillation instructions so I can see how hard it will be to add a few washers to the front most attachments points and level it?

Thanks.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I had to bring the car in again when the power steering pump failed. Since I was there, I asked them to fix the tow hitch and the assistant manager refused to deal with it.

If you're in the Philly area, think long and hard about buying at Infiniti of Ardmore or Infinity of West Chester. If you have a problem, you'll be screwed if they don't want to deal with it.

·
Registered
498 Posts
steves said:
I had to bring the car in again when the power steering pump failed. Since I was there, I asked them to fix the tow hitch and the assistant manager refused to deal with it.

If you're in the Philly area, think long and hard about buying at Infiniti of Ardmore or Infinity of West Chester. If you have a problem, you'll be screwed if they don't want to deal with it.
Call Infiniti Consumer Affairs and bitch.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the idea. I did call. They told me that they can not make dealerships fix anything since they are independently owned and operated then added some federal code to back that stance.

It'll be a pity if Infiniti fails to maintain a high level of cutomer satisfaction now that they have a higher number of positive product reviews in the automotove media.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Its probably not the hitch sitting level, but the loose fitting hitch a common issue with infiniti hitches.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Call BBB. I had other annoying problems that Infiniti dealer would not touch and one call to BBB got their attention. They took care of it immediately to get it off of BBB bad list.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.