Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.1000wheels.com/cgi-bin/Web_s ... pe=factory

Is this place legit? Should I be looking out for anything specific? I wanted to swap my 18s for the OEM 20s.
Is the price fair?

Also, what tires would you suggest using for these? I want to somewaht try to keep a smoother ride, and I know from reading here it is hard to do that when going to the 20's.

Thanks

·
Registered
85 Posts
That price is kinda steep and they sound shadey:

"Our Reproductions are Replicas of Original Equipment Wheels. Many in the industry refer to these wheels as O.E.R. or Original Equipment Replicas. These wheels are casted and produced to exacting factory standards (D.O.T. or T.U.V.) at ISO 9001:2000 wheel manufacturers either overseas or here in the U.S.A. All of our Replica Wheels are manufactured to O.E.M. Standards VDA 6.1/QS-9000. The wheels carry the same warranty as O.E.M. originals against defects in workmanship. Wheels have been engineered and tested for structural integrity and pressure tested. Wheels are perfect replicas of the surface style, apart from any trademarked/patented designs, right down to every detail. The finish is identical to the original finish and colors. Please note that AAA Rims, Inc. or it's suppliers are not licensed by the original vehicle manufacturers, be they Audi, VW, BMW, GM, etc. "

Did you get a dealer quote on an 18/20 swap?

·
Registered
94 Posts
I got my 18 swapped for oem 20's for about 1000 after I sold my 18s. Love it, think I got lucky with the deal I found on ebay.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts