Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All
This is a strange one, so thought I’d put it out to the group for thoughts.

2007 Fx35
Rear windows (both), started this behavior at the same rime

When using the window switch on the rear doors, going down is incredibly / abnormally slow. And the windows will not go up, only down. I feel they start to, or try to go up but there’s not enough power to move them up.

However, when using the driver door switches to move the back windows, up and down behavior is normal (speed and function).

could it be that both rear switches went at the same time? Odd timing... and why would the down speed be so incredibly slow if a switch issue

Could both window motors be starting to die at the same time causing the slow down and no up? Then why would it work normally when using the driver door switch.

so it’s an odd one here.
Is there some type of relay or other thing that both rear door switches use (that the front master switch does not)?

would love any thoughts and advice to self-treat before going to the dealer.

thanks very much everyone
-Dave

·
Registered
33 Posts
That is odd. Can you get ahold of the schematic and see if there are two separate relays, one for master control, one for rear control?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That’s really why I posted the situation here. I can’t find schematics, but hoped someone in the group might know first hand

·
Premium Member
1,698 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts