Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally finished all my finals!! So I decided to wash my car.
I used Meguiar's NXT (My Favorite!!!!!!) took me about 2 hours.
However, it got so dark I couldn't take clean pictures...herez some of them.

and one other thing...should I get Chrome Wheels? or no?
Help me!~

·
Registered
4,983 Posts

·
Registered
882 Posts
wow...your car looks wet..

should've gone black :x

·
Premium Member
10,642 Posts
Love the NXT. Not as good as the Zaino, but great results with little effort.

·
Registered
789 Posts
I use NXT also and apply it with a Porter Cable. I dont believe this product needs the buffing action of the Porter but I can apply a coat an about 20 minutes with it. The best part is the ultra thin residual that is ultra easy to wipe off. It's so easy to use, in fact, that I have waxed the FX after each washing so far. That's all about to change however since I live in the Chicago area.

·
Registered
882 Posts
what are you guys using on your black trim?

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
contaygious said:
Nice! Where are you at? I still have 2 more finals and i'm procrastinating at the library right now hehe.
I live in Santa Barbara California. Good Luck on you Finals!

·
Registered
4,053 Posts
creamin said:
contaygious said:
Nice! Where are you at? I still have 2 more finals and i'm procrastinating at the library right now hehe.
I live in Santa Barbara California. Good Luck on you Finals!
Hey, creaming/contaygious - what year are you two in and what are you guys studying?

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Santa Barbara

Santa Barbara City College transfering to UCSB for Fall 2005

Business Economics

I used to do little business LEGALLY( delayed my transfer plan to UCSB but it was worth it ^^ $$$$), so I still had some cash around so I bought myself a car. It's not fully paid but who knows I might trade my ride again within a year( But I really like this one). I just love cars. This is history of my rides.
Accent - Tiburon - XG - Caravan - Integra - Intrepid - Civic - Prelude - PT Cruiser(Disgusting I traded back in 5 days after) Maxima - Element - A4 - RSX - CL - TSX - FX..next?...hmmm....I really like my buddys C55 AMG but...Mercedes won't be good car for 23 year old you know what I mean? Probably wait until new M3 comes out, I will be 25...well..still to young for such nice car...but who cares? ^^

P.S. I need big help on this!! I want to get personalized license plate but I can't think of good one. Can you guys recommend anything that I can use? FXTACY was one of my list but....I dunno...let me hear from ya'll people!!

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
creamin said:
I will be 25...well..still to young for such nice car...but who cares? ^^

P.S. I need big help on this!! I want to get personalized license plate but I can't think of good one. Can you guys recommend anything that I can use? FXTACY was one of my list but....I dunno...let me hear from ya'll people!!
These seem to fit ... SHORTERM, INDCISVE, NeXTRIDE :roll: (sounds like by the time Your Plate arrives, you'll have a different car, polish, Major, address, etc. anyway)

·
Premium Member
1,036 Posts
That's a lot of rides for a 25 year old :lol:
I have only had a 92 jeep for 8 years. I plan on keeping the FX for at least 8 :p

OK Back to finals, done tomrrow gotta make it......... GLUCK on everyone elses!

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
creamin said:
...Mercedes won't be good car for 23 year old you know what I mean? Probably wait until new M3 comes out, I will be 25...well..still to young for such nice car...but who cares? ^^
Further back in the quote reveals he's only 23, and I believe the car count was up to 16 ...for the moment :oops: (what's that average?)

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
PINITI-FX said:
creamin said:
...Mercedes won't be good car for 23 year old you know what I mean? Probably wait until new M3 comes out, I will be 25...well..still to young for such nice car...but who cares? ^^
Further back in the quote reveals he's only 23, and I believe the car count was up to 16 ...for the moment :oops: (what's that average?)
Yes I am only 23. I don't think it's a big problem is it? I just got lucky on my previous investment, so instead of keeping all my money in my pocket (you know most of rich people don't know how to spend!!!! Stupid!!) I decided to spend part of them on my rides. But not to fancy cars. I think I won't be changing my car for a while...I really really like this car.
My TSX was very nice but all those rattles got me crazy!!
Give me some good idea on Personalize License Plate!!
And You!! yes You!! be cool!!

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
contaygious said:
That's a lot of rides for a 25 year old :lol:
I have only had a 92 jeep for 8 years. I plan on keeping the FX for at least 8 :p

OK Back to finals, done tomrrow gotta make it......... GLUCK on everyone elses!
Good Luck!! Tyte FX!!! ^^

1 - 20 of 52 Posts