Infiniti FX Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2006 sport that is getting unstable suspension wise. I changed the struts and shocks but not much improvement. When you hit some bumps it feels like all 4 tires lose traction momentarily but then grab again and do a bouncing around number before settling back in. It used to be very stable but now it’s not. What happened?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Bad bushings. I replaced all of mine at 200k miles with polyurethane bushings except the rear subframe and it rides like new.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Bad bushings. I replaced all of mine at 200k miles with polyurethane bushings except the rear subframe and it rides like new.
I have a 2005 fx35. Thinking of replacing all my bushings with polyurethane. Do you have any link to a complete polyurethane kit for the fx35 ?. Have already purchased the "ENERGY SUSPENSION STEERING RACK BUSHING KIT -INFINITI (FX35 / FX45)" link. https://www.nedautoparts.com/produc...nfiniti-fx35-fx45?_pos=1&_sid=a355dc8f6&_ss=r I live in Norway so these Fx35 car are very rare to see here.
Car Wheel Land vehicle Tire Vehicle

·
Registered
11 Posts
I used Siberian polyurethane bushings and have been very pleased. The ride is like new. I previously posted the link earlier this year.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts