Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked up my ride late today from Norwood service and I dunno what they did to it, but it now drives same as it did during the 1st couple of months after I took delivery :oops: . Which is to say it's about as solid as a Panzer tank. I checked tire pressure and it's same as before, so they didn't overpump'em. They aren't the cheapest service around, but I guess you get your money's worth. And they actually washed my vehicle. As in wash wash. Unlike those idiots at Chambers who seem to just smear the dirt and grime over your car's body.

·
Registered
549 Posts
pudicus:

Were you at your dealership for a particular hallmark service? What was done?

·
Registered
188 Posts
I've had great luck at the Infiniti dealership in Braintree, where I bought mine. After every oil change it comes back sparkling clean.

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They performed a routine 7500 mile service, that's the thing. It calls for a tire rotation, fluid refill, inspection of some hardware and lubing of whatever there's to lube. But they must've done something to tighten up the ride and feel of the vehicle the way it has. Because last time I went for service to Chambers-early this past summer-there wasn't a difference worth a spit between Before and After.

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
Probably just the rotation and balance of the tires. I watch my tech do all of my serviceings and they don't do squat besides that and oil change at 7500 besides look at a few things.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts