Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
I went to St Augustine once and don't remember seeing any FXs. Probably have more luck with an Orlando-Tampa meet.

·
Premium Member
2,054 Posts
I do not think there are many members in or around NE Florida. I am 2.5-3 hours from Jacksonville, it is a long drive for a meet.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey I live in Orlando and will travel for a Meet i am going to atlanta this week for vacation if somebody wants to have a meet.

·
Registered
589 Posts
I'm in the Tampa and have no problems traveling a bit to a meet. The only one I've ever been to was in Atlanta.

·
Premium Member
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well if we get some people together we can do it. It just seems like not enough to make a meet of it. I know im in I can drive a little to meet the people alittle lower than jacksonville but we just need people and a place.

·
Registered
589 Posts
Maybe somewhere like Cocoa Beach / Merrit Island? I've been wanting to take the family to see Cape Canaveral anyway. I'll pretty much make a trip of it wherever we decide if we can get enough people. I'm sort of a road warrior. Just need enough notice to plan around it. It would be nice if we could get at least 8-10 people to show up somewhere.

·
Premium Member
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
sarobi said:
Maybe somewhere like Cocoa Beach / Merrit Island? I've been wanting to take the family to see Cape Canaveral anyway. I'll pretty much make a trip of it wherever we decide if we can get enough people. I'm sort of a road warrior. Just need enough notice to plan around it. It would be nice if we could get at least 8-10 people to show up somewhere.
Im down with that. It need to be either a Sat. late afternoon or Sunday. Almost any weekend would work as long as I have notice also. Lets start a list and plan it.

1. PearlFX
2. sarobi

1 - 14 of 14 Posts