Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some places in MA and RI will get 15 inches of snow!! Stay safe- avoid the road if possible and have fun shoveling!

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
First it was suppose to be 3-6", then it was 6-10", then back to 3-6" and would start by Saturday mid morning - never did! :roll: Finally Sat. late afternoon it started - woke up to at least a FOOT or more, and still coming down! :shock: No driving for KITI today! ~ Clean-up, Flavored Coffee, Choc. Chip/Oatmeal Pancakes, Hot Choc. & Movies type of day! :D

·
Registered
122 Posts
PINITI-FX said:
woke up to at least a FOOT or more, and still coming down!
That's the best time to go for a ride.

We had a snow storm from Tuesday to Thursday here in Lebanon. Went up to the mountains in my good ol' Pajero (Montero) on Thursday late at night for some driving fun (in 2wd) in the snow, then a great day skiing on Friday.

I should hopefully be getting a 2006 FX35 between March and May. :evil:

·
Registered
624 Posts
They first called for 12 here, then yesterday changed to a max of 3. We're around 6 now and it is not slowing down.

Just about time to get my pos snowblower fired up to keep up. Anything over 6 and I'm screwed.

·
Premium Member
2,027 Posts
I'm supposed to get about 15" out here on the north shore of Long Island. I had 5" at 6 AM. Right now I have 9" but it's been increasing steadily since about 6AM.

Just starting to change over from powder to heavy flakes.

Wind's picking up too. We're supposed to be white out from about now till noon.

Gonna make chile with the kids dig out a few driveways and then.... eat the chile!

·
Premium Member
3,233 Posts
Enjoy -

8)

·
Premium Member
609 Posts
...21 inches here in Columbia, MD - and no plow trucks yet! :(

·
Registered
189 Posts
Ok, so some of us don't have a choice.... we had to drive out in the blizzard this AM. I work in the ER so we really can't call out sick.
Anyway, the FX AWD kicks ass... it handled the road VERY well, esp with that snow mode thing! Anyway, I have to get back to work.... unless these people are really dying, there's no reason they should be coming in! :x

~Leo

·
Premium Member
1,707 Posts
PullingMaxGs said:
...21 inches here in Columbia, MD - and no plow trucks yet! :(
What do you pay taxes for? I know when I pay taxes, they pocket most of it, but they do clear the roads. The highway commisioner uses that as visible proof he is doing his job. It's too bad other officials choose not to show us they do anything with our money.

·
Registered
509 Posts
This may sound funny coming from a FX owner in Arizona, but I envy y'all getting snow. We haven't had any measurable moisture in Phoenix for over 120 days and we are already into the forest fire season in northern AZ. I have a second home in the mountains where it is extremely dry and we are all worried.

Please send a little moisture our way!! Drive carefully.8)

·
Premium Member
409 Posts
We've got about 8" so far in southern NH. Got a fire going, a little TV and just watching it come down.

·
Registered
135 Posts
18" here in King of Prussia, PA (suburb of Philly)

just took the FX out in an emtpy lot, those VDC noises are scary!

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Too scary to drive over here. I can't see anything in front of me. Visibility is like a zero.

·
Premium Member
1,376 Posts
Mid 80's here in So Cal.....nice and sunny, great day to ride the motorcycle......sorry about the snow guys! :oops:

·
Premium Member
609 Posts
Silver Bullet said:
This may sound funny coming from a FX owner in Arizona, but I envy y'all getting snow. We haven't had any measurable moisture in Phoenix for over 120 days and we are already into the forest fire season in northern AZ. I have a second home in the mountains where it is extremely dry and we are all worried.

Please send a little moisture our way!! Drive carefully.8)
...careful what you wish for, Silver!!! :)

·
Registered
4,983 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,642 Posts
Figures. We bought a snowblower this year and of course no snow. Then when we go away snowboarding in Utah we get no snow here but 15+" back home. :?

·
Registered
135 Posts
johnmax said:
Figures. We bought a snowblower this year and of course no snow. Then when we go away snowboarding in Utah we get no snow here but 15+" back home. :?

haha thats funny...

i think its a record for NYC with 26.8 inches in Central Park

·
Registered
509 Posts
What's a snowblower??? :hotsun: :lol: I spent part of this afternoon teaching my daughter golf at the driving range. Beautiful day.

·
Registered
4,053 Posts
I just got back from Palm Springs, it was ~83' outside, sunny, and my son and I played in the resort pool for about an hour. I did hit some traffic on the way back to LA though. :x

1 - 20 of 29 Posts