1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
take em off. be a gamblin' man :wink:

·
Premium Member
404 Posts
Another 2-3 weeks, my snows are coming off!

·
Premium Member
3,233 Posts
Still have 4' of snow on the level in my front yard. 216" so far. At least another 40-50" to go. Mine will be on till the beginning of May or so. I'm getting anxious though. I've had these big old Blizzaks talking to me going around corners on more than one occasion. They are definitely limited in that regard. Because of the tires, I haven't had a good chance to checkout my new STB. I've given it a good shot though a few times.:twisted:

Can't wait for our 3-4 months of warmer weather. I'm ready -

·
Premium Member
5,581 Posts
Wettest winter we ever had in NM.

It has snowed every weekend.

Today is 50 but yesterday it was snowing.

·
Registered
509 Posts
Sweet Fx said:
Wettest winter we ever had in NM. It has snowed every weekend. Today is 50 but yesterday it was snowing.
Sweet, you really needed the precip. I got the impression from other posts that you're in Northern NM. I have an office in Santa Fe and they were completely unprepared for the recent drought (no reservoirs). In AZ we complain when it doesn't rain and complain when it won't stop. Pretty fickle, huh? 8)

·
Premium Member
5,581 Posts
Los Alamos, NM

If you your office in Santa Fe needs some better copy service let me know. :D

Let me know if you come out.

·
Registered
3,159 Posts
Sweet Fx said:
Wettest winter we ever had in NM.
Second wettest here in SoCal.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Man I wish we had some cold and snow. It was like 80 here today. I hate Florida....
It's been rainin' something fierce too, hurricane season is nearly upon us...

·
Registered
3,159 Posts
DGFX said:
Man I wish we had some cold and snow.
Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit. I lived in Chicago my first 17 years- you'd only wish some craziness like that 'cause you don't know no snow!

It was like 80 here today. I hate Florida
Hrmph. It's 'cause of hot weather I moved to Los Angeles! If I never see another **** sn-wfl-k- again before I die it'll be too soon! There's no such thing as "too hot"!

·
Registered
363 Posts
I grew up in Chicago. Lived in Lincoln park, Burr Ridge, and Hinsdale. I know me some snow, and I looooove it. Even though I'm the one who always had to shovel it. I'm the type of person that would move to London or Vancouver for the weather. :D :D

·
Registered
58 Posts
I grew up in MN but moved here to Phoenix over 6 years ago. I could NEVER go back to living in an area that gets snow. :shock:

We have also had the wettest winter here since I've been here, but no snow. :wink:

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
I grew up in and around Toronto. When I was younger, snow was fun. Now, it's just a pain in the ass. And seeing my beautiful FX covered in road salt is the slap in the face.

Cali (visited LA) has the most perfect weather. Sunshine, warm, with a cool breeze so that it doesn't get sticky. And the women!

I have plans to move out to warmer pastures.

·
Registered
498 Posts
ShadyJC said:
God, I love Phoenix... I've been there on vacation 4 times in the last 2 years.
September to June... definitely worth it living in AZ. LOL the other 3 months I try to make sure I'm working on-site with a client out of state.

·
Premium Member
3,233 Posts
Aahhh, Phoenix.

My daughter lives in Mesa. Last September, I went out to visit them on the way to LA to visit. While they were at work, I decided to take a little walk around the neighborhood. I got about 1/2 mile from the house in a cul de sacky type setup, when I realized my very survival depended upon my memory to get back to the **** house. (All the houses were basically identical and I didn't remember the address) I don't care what anybody says about "dry" heat. BS! 110F is too hot for anything human no matter how dry.

I found my way back and into the 85F air conditioned house.

Coming from September weather up here probably didn't help.

·
Registered
4,053 Posts
tazdevl said:
September to June... definitely worth it living in AZ. LOL the other 3 months I try to make sure I'm working on-site with a client out of state.
Ha ha, yes, I can relate... spent a week last July in Phoenix celebrating my 10th wedding anniversary... it was HOT. More drinks please!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.