Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I am looking for some Help/Advice with regards to the issue I have with no audio sound after carrying out self diagnosis on my 2011 FX35. I had the engine warning light appear on the vehicle so I entered self diagnosis to clear the light which was successful, however now I have no sound on the vehicle all all even the reverse parking sensors are silent. On the screen the station pre-sets work and the CD seems to play the tracks but with no sound. Also on the screen in settings, [photo attached] the audio, phone and volume and beeps are not highlighted which makes me believe I have turned something off by accident. Hope you guys can help please. Kind regards, Steve.

Attachments

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hey what’s up it looks and sounds to me you some how erased your radio configuration which is usually done thru the radios hidden menu. It can only be reconfigured using the Nissan Consult Diagnostic computer. In other words it would have to go to the dealer to do so unless you know somebody or a shop that has the Consult. I did the same to mine when I installed my OEM headrest TVs which needed to be programmed, not realizing that the radio needed to be reconfigured as well and only with the Consult. Good luck with it

·
Registered
74 Posts
Are the audio options all greyed out? The normal remedy for this Nissan/Infiniti head unit is a full reset by disconnecting the battery and leaving it overnight.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi all, I am looking for some Help/Advice with regards to the issue I have with no audio sound after carrying out self diagnosis on my 2011 FX35. I had the engine warning light appear on the vehicle so I entered self diagnosis to clear the light which was successful, however now I have no sound on the vehicle all all even the reverse parking sensors are silent. On the screen the station pre-sets work and the CD seems to play the tracks but with no sound. Also on the screen in settings, [photo attached] the audio, phone and volume and beeps are not highlighted which makes me believe I have turned something off by accident. Hope you guys can help please. Kind regards, Steve.
Hi there was wondering if you ever fix this problem? I’m also in the same situation as well. Thank in advance

·
Registered
1 Posts
Would also liel to know is there any other way than take it to a dealer i have taken the battery off now hopefully it resets

1 - 5 of 5 Posts