Infiniti FX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
looks great. especially with the yeungling (sp?) which is one of my favorites cause its good to drink and CHEAP! i have a 12 in my fridge right now :)

nice house too!

·
Registered
779 Posts
That last picture of yours.... My FX did not come with that option. What dealer did you get it at? :wink:
Just kidding. Nice ride NJ_Jackals.

·
Premium Member
68 Posts
yeungling (sp?)
In my youth, I grew up in northwest and north central Pennsylvania and also rambled in northwest New York state. We drank Koehler, Iron City, Duquesne, OLD FS, Schmidt's, Scheaffer's, Utica Club, Carling's and of course the real Schlitz, Pabst, and Blatz. Nobody ever much drank Yuengling or Rolling Rock. These latter two beers have now somehow attained a more or less semi-cult status. Tonite, Mardi Gras night, I stepped in a bar near Destin, Fl and they had Yuengling on draft. ICK! Double ICK! Give me a Schlitz or Blue Ribbon any day - even a BUD will suffice. Fortunately, along the Gulf Coast, Schlitz is making a heroic comeback and apparrently Pabst is the beer of choice among many of the 18-25 male set. And the world returns to its natural and correct order.

·
Premium Member
2,027 Posts
Only reason I see the spacer is because you asked and I know exactly what to look for. Nice job.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.