Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,159 Posts
I'm a Proud American, but I was sure gladdened when I saw our FXes were "Made in Japan"!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
882 Posts
95% of our vehicles are made in Japan. Don't really know where the other 5% is from though.

Cars made in Japan seem to last longer. The previous 4runners are still running strong and they were made in Japan.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,582 Posts
The Qx56 is made in the US and is a quality nightmare according to the mechanics!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
235 Posts
about those QX56, my SA told me the center overhead with the screen felt down on a brand new one that just arrived at the dealership..talking about some poor QC...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
176 Posts
mushutofu said:
95% of our vehicles are made in Japan. Don't really know where the other 5% is from though.
Are you serious? 95% refers to the different parts of a single car. For example, the tires might come from another country.
 
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Top