Infiniti FX Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New Years Eve is in about 3 weeks and I still don't have any plans. What are some of you doing? Perhaps I'll get some ideas... 8)

·
Premium Member
5,581 Posts
I like a romantic evening at home. I know that sounds boring coming from a woman.

We stay at home, less risk of getting into a car accident from those who party way too hard.

We make a fancy dinner and have lots of noise makers for our little one.

·
Premium Member
10,655 Posts
Drink lots of beer and spirits at home while the Pumpkin stays nice and safe in the garage. Sounds like lots of fun. :?

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
im heading out to a dinner at McCormick and Schmicks with the wifey and then im going to party with the neighbors and drink all their booze and then go drag racing on my street with the FX :p

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
bradical said:
im heading out to a dinner at McCormick and Schmicks with the wifey and then im going to party with the neighbors and drink all their booze and then go drag racing on my street with the FX :p
Cool, like that especially the last part. :p

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
bradical said:
Just make sure that you put your Drink In the cupholder, ...cause you're not supposed to drink AND drive. :roll: ...in case you spill some, it might stain!

·
Registered
114 Posts
Taking the FX up to Killington VT for a week of skiing with old college friends and parting with the locals on New Years Eve.

·
Registered
662 Posts
Last year, my wife and I went to friend's bar in his basement and don't remeber how much I drank. I ruined his new bathroom. :shock: It sure was fun.

This year? Hmmm...... Maybe we will try a new restaurant.

·
Registered
706 Posts
New Years Eve. Been there done that too many times. We usually go out for an early happy hour 6pm or so and get something to eat. Then hope to get lucky about 9pm.

I have two teenagers so I usually pray that they come home just fine and maybe watch Dick Clark (if he's still alive).

·
Registered
361 Posts
FXLENT said:
I have two teenagers so I usually pray that they come home just fine and maybe watch Dick Clark (if he's still alive).
Sorry to burst your bubble, but Dick Clark has been gone for awhile now. What you see on your TV every year is a loop of Dick Clark back from the early 60s (think back to Speed with Keanu and Sandra Bullock, looping the same images over and over). They just superimpose new backgrounds every new year's. Why do you think he just looks the same each and every decade? :lol:

·
Registered
3,159 Posts
Sensei said:
but Dick Clark has been gone for awhile now. What you see on your TV every year is a loop of Dick Clark back from the early 60s
<snort>

I had the dubious "honor" of peeing next to Dick Clark at a restaurant in Malibu this summer- if he wasn't dead, he sure looked close to it!

·
Registered
119 Posts
Generally stay home, pretty much amateur night on the roads but this year we are heading up to a friend's cabin in the mountains. Riding quads, and having a few around the fireplace.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Might get sucked into going to Vegas again this year. I hate it there for New Year's... way too crowded. But I love it so who knows. Just making the friends drive so the FX stays safe.....

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hmmm... Skiing for new years, that's sound very good. This way I get to take my fx on a road trip. 8)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.