Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got to say I waited 6 months for this new phone, finally got it today and will try to take a few updates of my FX with it this weekend before I leave. I got the new sonyericsson S700i with a 1.3 megapix camera and it work in the states tooooo.

Jim :p :p :p

Attachments

·
Registered
320 Posts
Yeah, All the cool phones are GSM900. I was disappointed that SE Z500 didnt have bluetooth. How solid is the swivel design? My second choice would be Z600. My T68 is getting old. :(

·
Premium Member
2,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
As far as Sony Ericsson I have used Z600 and K700 and like the S700 they are all 800/900/1800 and will work in the US and all have bluetooth. On the S700 the swivel is very solid and can turn both direction and return the same way. The feel is much more solid than my Motorola V80.

Jim

·
Premium Member
1,036 Posts
nice fone! thats an expensive toy i have a p800, p900, v600 if u know those.

ima get this next: my friend has a sample unit. New pocketpc os is killer! voice activated everything and really easy to use.

you should check out howardforums.com for info on apps and stuff for ur new fone! That's where i hang out.

PEACE

·
Registered
832 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
832 Posts
By the way...if you don't mind me asking, how much did it cost you in U.S. dollars? :?

·
Premium Member
2,609 Posts
contaygious said:
New pocketpc os is killer! voice activated everything and really easy to use.
Hope the battery lasts longer than the one in my PocketPC. It dies in less than a day. Oh, and when it dies... you loose everything (and I mean everything) on the device. :evil:

·
Premium Member
1,036 Posts
mpx has blackberry and the most advanced ppc battery ever it lasts all day trust me. a little more than 3 hours on wifi too!

by all day i mean around 12 hours normal usage.

its kool u dont have to record names u just say one and it finds it and if it doesnt know which one u mean it gives u the closest ones to further narrow ur search.

it also switches between wifi and no wifi on the go if u want so when u enter a wifi zone it uses voip to make calls for FREE no minutes used! kool eh?

Plus plays movies music and other ppc stuff course! with sd card

BTW that s700 looks sooooo good. If it had an expansion slot for mp3 playback i would have got one.

·
Premium Member
2,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
infx35 said:
By the way...if you don't mind me asking, how much did it cost you in U.S. dollars? :?
I paid US$780.00 for the phone in Hong Kong.

I like the mpx and waiting for the mpx-220 to come out. I still use the k700i when I travel its preety convient to use and since the two phones I am using now are from SE I only have to bring one charger.

The other phone I use and really still like is the TREO 600 pda phone.

Jim

1 - 9 of 9 Posts