Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi:
I just found out about this list. Any ideas on upgrading the performance of the FX45 and how to go about doing it? I've seen Eibach springs and a front stress bar but that's about it. There's a supercharger available from Nismo for the Japan market only (for the Q45.) I've had the car since April '03. It's a great daily driver but I wish it had more power. Seems a bit sluggish shifting also. Thanks for any advice.

·
Premium Member
3,582 Posts
You can have as much fun as you dare...ECU re-flash coming,but check my list below for ideas and try search

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Welcome to the group 8)

·
Premium Member
404 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
361 Posts
daffern1 said:
Hi:
I just found out about this list. Any ideas on upgrading the performance of the FX45 and how to go about doing it? I've seen Eibach springs and a front stress bar but that's about it. There's a supercharger available from Nismo for the Japan market only (for the Q45.) I've had the car since April '03. It's a great daily driver but I wish it had more power. Seems a bit sluggish shifting also. Thanks for any advice.
Hello and welcome. Check out the FX45 Mods section. There are several people there that have made mods to their FX45's that will even rival what MTV's Pimp My Ride has done.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts