Infiniti FX Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, I just got my FX35 this past Friday from the dealer in Austin. Wanted to say thanks to all for all the helpful information on this site, really helped. There aren't too many FX's driving around in the area so I get a few stares driving around the area. I love driving this vehicle!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Welcome to the group 8)

·
Premium Member
800 Posts
CONGRATS MAN!
WELCOME!!!!

·
Premium Member
952 Posts
Welcome to the org! I happen to be in the Temple/Killeen area from time to time. Maybe I'll see ya down there cruisin' around. Just p-l-e-a-s-e tell me you aren't going to put spinners on it like every other car I see down there. :p

-Andy

·
Registered
387 Posts
Congrats and Welcome aboard!

·
Premium Member
5,581 Posts
Welcome to the club.

Think about coming to the national meet :D

·
Registered
527 Posts
Welcome and congrats. Ouch you bought it in Austin? Out of curiousity how much did they charge you? This must have been part of the hail damaged vehicles since only 8 survived and none of those were FX's. Also surprised not to see a front license holder...

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
No, I would never put spinners on any vehicle :!: About the license plates, the dealer told me there was talks that the front plate requirement in TX be recended. Not sure how far along this might be, going to check it out. I think I got a pretty reasonable price for my 2005 FX35, about 37k w/ Touring Package including wheel locks, towing package, floor mats, mud flaps, and cargo area cover. It wasn't in the hail damaged lot. They didn't have the DG w/ graphite interior in Austin so they had to get it from Houston.

Where and when is the national meet?

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
robtmcd said:
...Where and when is the national meet?
National meet is planned in Dallas this Sept ....
Come and join us here in Houston when you have a chance, we usually have HFXA meet in every 2 or 3 months. Learn more about us in Meet section.and below is a link to 1 of our meet.... are you into Modifications?
http://www.infinitifx.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=3723
--------- WELCOME ---------

·
Registered
527 Posts
robtmcd said:
About the license plates, the dealer told me there was talks that the front plate requirement in TX be recended. Not sure how far along this might be, going to check it out.
robtmcd~
I did some asking about the front license plate since I'd like to put a vanity/non state plate on the front. And unfortunately the Austin Salesman had no clue what he was talking about. Here is the response I got back from TX DPS:

State law requires that you display 2 plates. One to the front and one to the rear.

Arriaga, Michelle [[email protected]]
Texas Department of Public Safety
Vehicle Inspection & Emissions
Austin, TX

·
Registered
32 Posts
Enjoy the Love

8)
You will get stares from plenty of people. You would think that this vehicle just rolled out. My wife is thrown when she notices that people are gawking at the ride; especially the 20s.

Bask in the Love

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.