Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I work over at EverythingG35.com/Infiniti of Scottsdale.

We're in the process of putting together an FX specific website and I recently heard about this site, so I figured I'd hop over here and check everything out.

If it's cool with you guys, I'll post up any FX specific info I have and do my best to help answer questions on the board.
If you guys have any questions feel free to shoot me a PM and I'll do my best to help out as well.

Thanks! :D

·
Premium Member
2,122 Posts
Well hope you can keep us updated, since most members love to mod their fx and so do I. Any help or suggestions would be great.

Jim

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
Thanks for coming over Justin & Joe. Hey gang, you will find that these guys have some great products for us, are willing to work with us and great $$$ with "get real" shipping costs, so give 'em a try. (btw, you might want to start with a JWT or Stillen CAI or STB)since they are modest it's 1-888-216-5328.

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
check out what's going on down below in the "Wanted" thread section. ...welcome to our little corner of the world guys, thanks for sharing your world with us, me thinks we need each other. (Jason & Alex are aboard now also) let's all work with each other. [ F / A eat your heart out! ] ...O.K. guys, put together some "knock 'em dead" packages for us, we want to spend some $$$$$$$$$

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
not bad for 48 hrs notice!, can only get better from here. Hey gang , check them out!

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
hey Justin & Joe, you may want to go back into you orig. post and change your Header to encourage more hits.

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
This is GREAT! Thank you! :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts