Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok,

After deciding on a template/colors for the main page, I decided to create a new Style for the forum. I started with the smartDark style, and started modifying.

This is the first time I've ever done this, so it was interesting. The style is called "InfinitiFX" and you can change to it in your profile. Please use it and let me know what you think.

Please give me feedback (good or bad) so I can make changes if necessary. Once we get it "perfect" then I can/will make it the default style for Infinitifx.org

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
hey Dallas-

nice work, as usual.....

i like the new style, but still prefer the sub-black (the dark one ) skin more.

Can you leave it adjustable per the user? It would be nice to have more than one choice to choose between, but i understand that too many color choices will make some of the art/imagery clash a bit...

thanks for continuing to improve the site.... we are on the ground floor, and, with a little help from others, building.......

·
Registered
706 Posts
link to "home"

Unless I have missed it, there seems to be no link to get to the "home" page from the "forum" page. We can get from the "home" to "forum" but not from "forum" to "home".

"Home" meaning the page that show the members rides.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts