Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today I got a grill from Stillen, finally. Waited 3 weeks.

It wasn't very well made product but fit fine. Logo had to be removed. After done, it looked better than I expected and at least my FX doesn't look like bunch of other ones in Chicago area.

Didn't have time to take a pic but will upload one as soon as I can.

·
Premium Member
2,122 Posts
I am waiting for mine, its stuck in customs right now, why did youy have to remove your logo?

Jim

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
jimsbmw said:
I am waiting for mine, its stuck in customs right now, why did youy have to remove your logo?

Jim
Logo had to be removed for mash grill to be installed over the OEM one. You need some muscle to remove it since STRONG dubble tape was used.

Putting the grill back on was big aXX. It shouldn't be hard but let me know if you run into trouble.

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Pic

Sorry. Used cell phone camera.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,122 Posts
Thanks, I thought the logo did not have to be removed because I was told it was cut to fit around the logo, I guess I was misinformed.

Jim

·
Registered
882 Posts
more pics please...interested in how these things look 8)

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
To each their own; variety is the spice of life - but I think I'll pass.

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
Hmm, looks like a big cheese grater. Julianne fries, anyone? :)

·
Premium Member
2,122 Posts
Finally got mine today and will be installed tomorrow along with my headers. The sad part is that they sent me the wrong Valance Grille.

Jim

·
Registered
25 Posts
Chicken Wire

http://www.stillen.com/sportscars_produ ... er=&Brand=

I haven't seen it in person, but it reminds me of the chicken wire installed in the air dam, which was popular in the late 90's on import cars. I think I saw a late model Altima with one of these for the main grill. It definitely looks different and stands out. I think it's a good exterior mod and will turn some heads.

It would be funny if there was a rumor that this grill is for the 2006 models. :lol:

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Here is the pic.

Finally, I found some time to take a pic.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
Could we see a pic. of it with the matching lower valance for a completed look? (betcha that would look kewl with Knight Rider lights behind it)

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
I don't think so :roll:

BTW, wouldn't that effect the Laser Cruise Control?

·
Registered
882 Posts
i like the lower valence...painted in the color of your car might look nice.

·
Registered
848 Posts
One question...who did the bar coding on the driveway? :D

·
Premium Member
2,122 Posts
Since stillen was stupid enough to send me the wrong valance grille so I am having one made in Taiwan, will post pics as soon as I get my car back.

Jim

1 - 20 of 28 Posts