Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just received the new Steve Millen 2004 catalog. A couple things of interest here for the FX 35 and the VQ.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Sweet Fx said:
I have no ties to this company just sharing info 8)

http://www.stillen.com
D-

about three weeks ago, id be furious with the continued neglect everyone shows the eight-banger fx..... however....... :wink:

i am wondering if the strut tower brace would interfere on the v8, or, if they jus havent made ample tests with it yet.... i dont see much (if any) in the way of that being a cross model part.....

the VQ pro also seems like a good product (same as the split second box maybe??) and i like the way its a direct plug-in module....

good find(s)!!

-eS

·
Premium Member
5,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
As soon as its stops raining a take a good pic for you.

·
Registered
882 Posts
Ooh sturt tower brace...anybody know how much? They don't post it online :?

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
It looks like the STB would fit the '45 just fine. Gotta get me one of those.

I've known the other stuff was coming for a while; still be nice to know when and how much.

As for that piggy-back unit, it looks to be the SMT6 Perfect Power unit or Stillen's version of it, anyway. Do a search on My350Z.com and you can find a bit more info. Piggy-backs are more convenient than an ECM flash, but they can't do as much (such as raise the redline and remove top speed limiter).

·
Registered
551 Posts
errr, excuse my ignorance..but whar does the STB enhance ?

thanks

·
Registered
882 Posts
reduces body flex. Gives a quicker/reponsive steering feeling

·
Registered
882 Posts
I hope they don't charge an arm and a leg for it like most of their products.

·
Registered
551 Posts
Ahh STB ok. but...if you better handling than what you get stock right away...slam on some TOYO proxes s/t tires.......man o man.....stix to road like glue... I have noticed huge difference

·
Registered
882 Posts
There are many other mods besides the strut bar.
Strut bar is appealing because most of the time it is cheap, nice engine visual enhancement, and ease of install.
From the catalog pic the stillen strut bar doesn't seem that special. If they charge more than 180 for it its going to be a major rippoff (unlessits made of Ti)

·
Premium Member
5,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Sorry this took so long. I am very sick today and it snowed.

Attachments

·
Registered
551 Posts
I smell a romance...... :lol:

1 - 20 of 37 Posts