Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today I had the dealer replace the steering wheel with the new one due to the leather problem from the 12'0 clock portion of the steering wheel.

Surprise! New one's leather is better than the old one. It's certainly smoother and softer. I guess seats are not the only ones that have leather problem.

BTW, they didn't CENTER the wheel. :evil: Top of the wheel is pointing 11'o clock. I have to bring it back to dealer again tomorrow. What a waste of time.

·
Registered
3,159 Posts
topguy said:
BTW, they didn't CENTER the wheel. :evil: Top of the wheel is pointing 11'o clock. I have to bring it back to dealer again tomorrow. What a waste of time.
Not trying to be a has-aole here, but isn't that like the first thing ya shoulda checked out before leaving?

·
Registered
706 Posts
Probably, but you would think that SOB would have been checked and double checked by the friggin dealer.

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
kcrudup said:
topguy said:
Not trying to be a has-aole here, but isn't that like the first thing ya shoulda checked out before leaving?
Well, 15min left to cover 20 miles to go to dr's office- suburb, 4:00pm time-, didn't have time to go back to the dealer. :x

1 - 4 of 4 Posts