Infiniti FX Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
you should just drive around like that with the hatch open and plug a mic into those bad boys.

....."STOP TAILGATING ME!!"........ :p

·
Premium Member
952 Posts
bradical said:
you should just drive around like that with the hatch open
I think he could leave the hatch closed. With the volume up high enough, it should just blow the hatch clean off!

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
terps4 said:
bradical said:
you should just drive around like that with the hatch open
I think he could leave the hatch closed. With the volume up high enough, it should just blow the hatch clean off!
...and hit the car that is tailgating him :!: same result :lol:

·
Registered
282 Posts
heard a good one yesterday.
Guy routed a tube from his washer bottle to rear of car to "doosh" tailgaters :twisted:

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
thats a good one. i had a college roommate who claimed to have routed the tube from the washer thru the dash, and then filled up his washer basin with beer. push the wiper washer and tap a fresh cold beer right in the front seat ;)

·
Registered
3,159 Posts
Dakine said:
heard a good one yesterday.
Guy routed a tube from his washer bottle to rear of car to "doosh" tailgaters :twisted:
Hrmph. Most people who think they're being "tailgated" are slowasses who could push up ahead a bit (or speed up) anyway. When people do "back off" sh!t like that to me I usually get a little closer and/or hit 'em with the highbeams. I especially love the "sudden brake" folks. Uh, sorry- if you had better reflexes than I do you wouldn't be a slowass with umpteen car-lengths in front of you, who can't get out of your own **** way.

For some reason, I'm never tailgated. Go figure.

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
hey kenny, you dont get pissed off when some asshat is up your tail pipes when there is very heavy traffic (slow moving with stop and go)?

around here in DC, you get these people who ride so close to you in heavy traffic that is moving slowly and then when you have to just touch the brakes (i.e.. when its stopping), they **** near rear end you every time.

dont get me started with the way they drive when it rains :roll:

...but yeah...when its moving with any bit of speed, no-one is ever tailgating me :twisted:

·
Registered
3,159 Posts
bradical said:
hey kenny, you dont get pissed off when some asshat is up your tail pipes when there is very heavy traffic (slow moving with stop and go)?
It just doesn't happen to me (and if it does, I just don't really care). I suspect people are further away than most folks' think.

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
bradical said:
thats a good one. i had a college roommate who claimed to have routed the tube from the washer thru the dash, and then filled up his washer basin with beer. push the wiper washer and tap a fresh cold beer right in the front seat ;)
hmmm... not sure how you can get cold beer from the engine compartment tho. Might have to go through the A/C compressor as well.

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
GAMacky said:
bradical said:
hmmm... not sure how you can get cold beer from the engine compartment tho. Might have to go through the A/C compressor as well.
i guess you need to fill 'er up with cold beer and then drink it fast :lol:

i dont know if he was telling the truth, but then again..after seeing some of the things he did in college :roll:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.