Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone here seeing any performance differences between the old / new server?

Good or bad.

Reason I'm asking is I have SSL (https) setup for my personal email and I am having some weird problems. I believe it's limited to SSL, but I want to know for sure.

As an FYI, I just crashed apache a few minutes ago, so if you saw that little outtage, that was unrelated to anything else other than me playing around (~3pm today)

Thanks,

Dallace

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
No problems that I am aware of - thanks for your efforts :thumbup:

·
Registered
848 Posts
It may just be me, but it seems to respond a bit faster. And yes, I did notice the outage as I was just trying to login...scared me for a second :shock:

·
Registered
286 Posts
have not detected any problems.
seems to run smoother as "from here to ....." noted
thanks for asking

·
Premium Member
3,582 Posts
Much faster when I am on my lap top and not on DSL...thanks!!

·
Registered
220 Posts
Definitely more responsive than before, not that before was bad, just lagged a little once in a while.

Thanks for all your efforts in making this a great place to hang out! :D

·
Premium Member
1,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Looks like I found my SSL problem. Turns out (of all things) to be a Microsoft bug in MSIE (internet explorer)... For those of you that are technical and interested :-/ check out this page that describes my problem (except this was happening to me with my webmail)

http://www.merchantpal.net/modules.php? ... int&sid=91

·
Registered
848 Posts
Ah yes, another reason why I don't use Exploder :x

·
Registered
706 Posts
I've moved to Mozilla Firefox as my browser :D

·
Registered
848 Posts
dmtalon said:
Well, at work I'm stuck with IE :-/ and at work is where I usually use my webmail, otherwise I use a pop3 client. Oh well at least it seems to be fixed. I'll find out for sure at work today
Understood...our IT dept. will only support IE, but we're allowed to use other products (we just can't get any help with them...not that we need any for a browser)...one nice thing about being an engineer...they'll let us "evaluate" nearly anything. 8)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts