Infiniti FX Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a quick thank you. Just had my regular oil change at the dealer (went with synthetic for the first time). While I was there, I mentioned the rear hatch struts sticking and a brake sound. They replaced my rear pads and ordered the struts. More good info from the org! Now when I do need brakes, I should only need fronts.

·
Premium Member
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have like the clean look for years. That was the first (and easiest) thing I did when I got it home. Makes for smooth lines IMO.

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
islandave said:
I have like the clean look for years. That was the first (and easiest) thing I did when I got it home. Makes for smooth lines IMO.
hehe, same here, did mine the second night.

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
islandave said:
Any pictures yet Dave of that Clean Shaven IVORY Vanilla Smoothie!? 8) STB & Zaino too, huh?

·
Premium Member
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Any pictures yet Dave of that Clean Shaven IVORY Vanilla Smoothie!? 8) STB & Zaino too, huh?
No pix yet, I've only had it 2 years. And I guess I should update my sig, I bought Mushutofu's STB and installed it last week. Zaino should be next.

·
Premium Member
609 Posts
islandave said:
Just a quick thank you. Just had my regular oil change at the dealer (went with synthetic for the first time). While I was there, I mentioned the rear hatch struts sticking and a brake sound. They replaced my rear pads and ordered the struts. More good info from the org! Now when I do need brakes, I should only need fronts.
Islandave, my rear hatch struts are also sticking - - I thought it was the cold weather, but I guess they are just defective, eh? Off to the dealer I go - - thanks!!!! :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.