Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I am not much of a poster, but I just wanted to say hello. I moved over here from FA and I must say that this forum is much more informative and friendlier.

I just recently purchased my second FX, a Saphire 2005 FX35 with Tech. I previously owned a 2003 FX35 in Liquid Copper and also own a 2004 G35 coupe. I love driving both cars tremendously.

I am located in the Atlanta area and wanted to see if anyone can recommend an installer for a NAV-TV and IPOD hard-wire throught the Pac Audio AAI-NIS. I have read most of the write-ups on this website, but I would prefer a professional installer.

Thanks in advance.

TONY G.

·
Registered
882 Posts
hello...welcome aboard :turn-l:

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
Any particular reason why you gave up LC to get an '05 SB? ...and were they both Brick int.? BTW, both very cool colors!

·
Premium Member
5,581 Posts
Welcome to the club :D

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the warm welcome.

PINITI-FX said:
Any particular reason why you gave up LC to get an '05 SB? ...and were they both Brick int.? BTW, both very cool colors!
I agree, both colors are awesome. The 03 had Brick interior, but not the Saphire. It has Willow. If it weren't for the miles put on it, I would have kept the LC, but I do love the 05, especially the tech pkg.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts