Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
dallace---

hey-- i am writing here (typing i guess) to inform you that i am officially throwing my hat into the ring to have "sweetfx" (aka dawn) enlisted as a moderator here......

i have discussed alot of stuff with here in the past, and find her rhetoric to be very professional, and welcomed... also, its extra cool to have a female, whos' already done pulley and intake mods on HER own fx....

i will be buying a new cvar this week, and will unfortunately be trading in the fx to do this.... the apple doesnt fall far from the tree (g35 coupe, loaded) but i understand that i wont be the best person for the role here anymore....

this is why i wanna push strongly for "sweetfx" to be my 'replacement' of sorts.....

i hope i am still welcomed here, even w/o the fx, and i will have alot of VQ intel to share ifso.. (have the vortech blower on order, as of tomorrow)

thanks for the help with everything, and for giving me a place to really enjoy my fx ownership experience...

i look forward to our future, and hope to stay close and frequent to this forum

scott
esemes

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
dmtalon said:
Have you talked to her about becoming a moderator? If you haven't, I'll PM her today. I don't have a problem with her being a moderator

Of course you'll still be welcome here, in fact, I'd almost expect you to stay :)
thaNks DM

i was hopin to hear that....

i thinkj you should contact her, and, if she accepts, make an announcement on the forum...

id be happy to stay onboard-

eS

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
WHAT? Trading in your FX for a G?!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts