Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
FX30D 2013
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

Just purchased my first FX30D having always admired the styling, 2013 model and Ive had it 8 months and love her.

Based in North Devon, UK.

:)

·
Premium Member
1,760 Posts
I didn't know they made a diesel in 2013. **** I've had my FX so long I'm losing track of the years. Welcome to the Org. I'll bet yours is pretty rare over there.

·
Registered
FX30D 2013
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I didn't know they made a diesel in 2013. **** I've had my FX so long I'm losing track of the years. Welcome to the Org. I'll bet yours is pretty rare over there.
You don't see many in the UK, I'm amazed as all the Infiniti range was well styled and offered a good base spec, I think Infiniti have now pulled out all their sales and service from UK/Europe.

·
Premium Member
1,760 Posts
I don't know that Infiniti has kept to the sport luxury plan that included the FX/QX70 back in the day. We have seen a pretty steady decline in sales here in NA and with the pull out from the European market I sometimes wonder about the viability of the brand as a whole. These days the new QX55 looks interesting but with a CVT and front wheel drive bias I don't think it heralds a return to sport driving. I doubt that I will step in to a new Infiniti when it comes time to replace my FX. For now I hope you enjoy your FX like I have enjoyed driving mine.

Reactions: Hans Solo
1 - 4 of 4 Posts