Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just joined the forum. Great site. I have 600 miles on my new '05' FX45 and thought I would share what the new Sheer Platinum looks like. I haven't seen another one like it yet. It's extremely reflective in the Arizona sun. I'm getting lots of compliments. Enjoy. 8)

Attachments

·
Registered
779 Posts
Nice pics (car and house) Silver Bullet. :)

·
Registered
56 Posts
beautiful car, bullet.. i know whatcha mean by the compliments...i've been getting a lot the last couple weeks too.. enjoy!

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Gischpel said:
That color is really sharp. It looks almost translucent.
Your right, it has a sort of mirror property that tends to reflect it's surroundings. Apparently the only color in the line up with a $$ adder. I was at a gas station close to the dealership and it had just come off the transport. The driver from the dealership was putting gas in it. Love at first sight. Bought it that afternoon. 8)

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
Sensei said:
From those angles, your front lights look "smoked." Very nice ride Bullet. :)
All '05 35 SPORTs & 45's Now have Smoked front & rear lights, as well as Dark chrome grilles and Very Little Brushed alum. int. trim anymore.

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
PINITI-FX said:
Sensei said:
From those angles, your front lights look "smoked." Very nice ride Bullet. :)
All '05 35 SPORTs & 45's Now have Smoked front & rear lights, as well as Dark chrome grilles and Very Little Brushed alum. int. trim anymore.
You're correct. This new FX45 has the smoked chrome front grill, same with the front and rear lights. Door Handles and Rear Gate are bright chrome, that's why I added the chrome wheels. The interior has the stamped aluminum, I actually like better than the brushed (just a matter of personal taste).

·
Premium Member
1,036 Posts
:shock:

Nice! I bet it looks way better in person too, I need to see on at the dealer or something. Is it way different than dg in person?

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
contaygious said:
:shock:

Nice! I bet it looks way better in person too, I need to see on at the dealer or something. Is it way different than dg in person?
yes.... i look at this exact same combo 2 weeks ago at my local dealer. platinum is even lighter in color than silver and far away from dg. it almost has more white highlights to it.

·
Premium Member
5,581 Posts
Very nice color. I kind of think it looks like Ivory with a touch of silver., but I really need to see the color in person I guess.

·
Registered
387 Posts
It looks great! And the chrome wheels match well with it.

·
Premium Member
2,122 Posts
Silver Bullet

I was wondering if you can take a closer pic of the 2005 head light, I have the rear set up and am thinking about getting the front ones too, if there is a big difference from the 03/04.

Thanks

Jim

·
Registered
662 Posts
That's one nice looking FX!

·
Premium Member
2,122 Posts
Well as of now I am the only one in Taiwan with the 05 tail lights, but I am thinking about changing the headlight because a few days a go my front end of my FX is was sprayed with little rocks with another FX that I was messing with on the freeway, there are a few chips but not cracked on the head lights and I just like to think ahead if anything does break.

Jim

I wonder how much the pair would cost?

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
jimsbmw said:
Silver Bullet

I was wondering if you can take a closer pic of the 2005 head light, I have the rear set up and am thinking about getting the front ones too, if there is a big difference from the 03/04.
Jim, glad you like the car. Here are a couple of closeups of the headlights. I can't comment if they are any different from 04. 8)

Attachments

1 - 20 of 38 Posts