Infiniti FX Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought my wife a 2004 FX35 AWD sport package and touring package and was wandering what mods should I consider? Whats the best bang for the buck? Thanks for your help

·
Registered
117 Posts
If you want to start off cheap go with:

1) Stillen STB
2) Z-tube and STillen CAI

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Drowland said:
I just bought my wife a 2004 FX35 AWD sport package and touring package and was wandering what mods should I consider? Whats the best bang for the buck? Thanks for your help
First, welcome to the group 8)

Second, IF its her car - what does she want?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Her car my toy :lol: I let her pay for it and let me rag it out. I usually like my toys a little faster but it sure is a neat vehicle I was really impressed with the way it handles. I really would like to see some more balls. Say supercharger?? How much gains do you see with the Stillen Z tube etc..

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
If you're thinking more balls = supercharger, then the Z-tube and other bolt-ons just aren't going to do it for you. If you went with all the NA bolt-ons (intake, Z-yube, plunum, pulleys, headers, cats, exhaust, ECU flash), you'd maybe net 40 RWHP or so, as opposed to 100 with a SC.

·
Registered
748 Posts
MustGoFastR said:
If you're thinking more balls = supercharger, then the Z-tube and other bolt-ons just aren't going to do it for you. If you went with all the NA bolt-ons (intake, Z-yube, plunum, pulleys, headers, cats, exhaust, ECU flash), you'd maybe net 40 RWHP or so, as opposed to 100 with a SC.
Did I miss something? Where is the ECU flash for the 35?

-NJJ

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
At this time there is not a ready-made one, but if one were to take their car or send their ECU to Technosquare, they could do it. This would be the final step after all other mods to optimize the AF.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.