Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know if we will see a return of the QX4? Here is the new pathfinder. Looks like a mini Armada.

It tows up to 6000lbs!! :D

Attachments

·
Premium Member
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
More..

Attachments

·
Premium Member
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The FX didn't replace the QX, we still have a QX, the 56. I think the QX4 went out when the FX came in so I can see how the conclusion can be drawn that the FX replaced the QX4, however I think they serve two different markets. This would explain why Nissan still sells Muranos and Pathfinders.

I would like to see the QX4 return and as mentioned in my other post an Infiniti version of the Titan!

·
Registered
662 Posts
I would like to see mid size SUV in Infiniti line-up but Infiniti better fix its quality problems first.

·
Registered
185 Posts
WoW!! this new Pathfinder is one ugly sob!!... at least for me

·
Premium Member
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I think it is OK, and I am sure Infiniti will clean and dress it up like they did the QX4, however I hate the big wheel well flares! :redhotevil:

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
desualt said:
WoW!! this new Pathfinder is one ugly sob!!... at least for me
Same old boxy SUV style popularized by Jeep years ago. Almost all SUVs are either a small, medium, or big box - the new Pathfinder is a medium box :roll:

·
Premium Member
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I thought it looked like the Mitsu Montero.

·
Registered
4,053 Posts
For Nissan the Pathfinder fits right in - continuing their trend of styling cues from one car to the other, you can tell they are related, or have the same "heritage" I'm sure is what they want consumers to think. Look at the Cadillacs as a prime example.

For Infiniti I think it would be the wrong thing, they are just now starting to build a sense of consistancy between car to car to help define their identity. To throw the boxy new Pathfinder with its sharp edges would not compliment the curviness of the FX, M concept or redesigned Q. It's like they throw things at the wall and see what sticks for a little while and then away it goes. See -> G20, I30, M30, QX4. Consistancy and stability in the model lineup would help all of us with long term resale value, I think.

·
Premium Member
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Don't you think a new QX4 based on this platform (new Pathfinder) would fit right in with the QX56? They are both of the same style. :wink:

·
Premium Member
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Pics

Attachments

·
Premium Member
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Opps also forgot. The Armada (QX56) is actually called the Pathfinder Armada. So it seems Infiniti already uses one Pathfinder. Will they use another?

·
Premium Member
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
In all honesty Shady, I used to agree with you. QX56/Armada looked like they took 3 different vehicles and put them together. I really hated them, that is untill I spent some time sitting and looking at them at my local dealer. That blue grey color looks great! I really thought they were an eye sore but for some reason I am turning around. Don't know why but I am starting to like them. It grows on you.

·
Premium Member
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I think the wheels look too small. They need the 20s! :lol:

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
A pot belly pig.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts