Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will this ever happen? With the Lincoln Blackwood and Caddilac EXT I would think there would be some market for this. I will need a tow vehicle in a while and would like to stay with Infiniti. The QX56 is too much. If this never happens I may have to get a Titan. I have heard they are great truck and will give the F-150 a run for the money.

Anyone with photo shop want to make a Titan the TX56?

·
Registered
3,159 Posts
FXECUTIVE said:
With the Lincoln Blackwood and Caddilac EXT I would think there would be some market for this.
I dunno; I live in "Car Capital USA", and I may have seen a grand total of 2 apiece of those cars. Aren't they selling like molasses?

·
Premium Member
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am down here in the south and there are 2 pickup for every car. I see them everywhere. So...I would figure they are selling pretty good. My local Nissan dealer only has 4-5 at any time. They ususally have about 20-30 of the others. That would tell me they sell pretty well, also it was rated best tow by trailer boat magizine over the F-150 and Silverado.

·
Registered
3,159 Posts
FXECUTIVE said:
I am down here in the south and there are 2 pickup for every car. I see them everywhere.
DOH! I forgot about the South!

·
Premium Member
10,642 Posts
I dunno about where you guys are, but the Escalade EXT's are popular here. I work on at least one a week. It is one of the more popular "bling" vehicles on LI. As far as the blackwood, I think I've worked on what is probably the only one on Long Island. What a flop that vehicle was. Kinda funny that Lincoln may try again... :roll:

·
Registered
90 Posts
FXECUTIVE said:
I am down here in the south and there are 2 pickup for every car. I see them everywhere. So...I would figure they are selling pretty good. My local Nissan dealer only has 4-5 at any time. They ususally have about 20-30 of the others. That would tell me they sell pretty well, also it was rated best tow by trailer boat magizine over the F-150 and Silverado.
Chevy, Ford, and Dodge dealers down here are starting to see a lot of late model Titans getting traded in for a REAL tow rig. The Titan's engine has plenty of power, but the tranny can't handle it for long without problems. I've know of 2 people myself who had to ditch theirs for that reason.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts