Infiniti FX Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm new to the group. Picking up my new B16 '05 FX 35 with Sport and Touring this afternoon. Anyone have any reviews of Infiniti of Kirkland's service department? I live in Seattle and it's the only dealership for miles. This is a great and informative site. Glad to be here!

·
Registered
185 Posts
Well Blender, you are correct, we do not have any choice here in western Washington. Kirkland and Fife Infiniti are owned by the same people. This sucks. :(

I live down in the south end and always go up to the Kirkland facility. I have had good luck and don't want to start over with Fife, even though they are closer to where I live. I always try to deal with Chris whenever I bring the car in. He understands that I'm very picky about my vehicles and treats me right. Carlos is not quite as understanding.

Just don't piss them off. If you do you either have to go to Portland (not recommended) or Spokane.

Almost forgot. Congratulations on your new FX. You will love it. And remember, post pic's soon. :D

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Yep.. the Kirkland dealer can be difficult to deal with in the service dept. Do repeat requests as they tend to forget, and double check what the requests are done. :evil:

·
Premium Member
203 Posts
The nearest Infiniti dealer for me is one hour away. I see no reason for me to drive that far just for regular maintenance, so I end up going to my local Nissan. No problem ever since. Just remember to save the receipts for warrenty purpose. Downside: no bagels in the morning. :?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks!

Thanks for the welcome. I'll be sure to post pics once I get a chance. Weather's going rainy (again). I got a good vibe from the Kirkland service dept. when I met the manager but have yet to do a service since my FX is new. I'll try not to piss them off :D

·
Registered
185 Posts
Re: Thanks!

Blender said:
Thanks for the welcome. I'll be sure to post pics once I get a chance. Weather's going rainy (again). I got a good vibe from the Kirkland service dept. when I met the manager but have yet to do a service since my FX is new. I'll try not to piss them off :D
Yeah Blender, the weather sucks in this part of the country :( (sorry folks, I love the sun and being warm). That's why you need to get a couple coats of Zaino on your beast. She will love you for it. :wink:

·
Registered
6 Posts
I will never set foot again in the Kirklan Infiniti.

Leased a 2002 I35. Took 9 months to get the sunroof deflector that was cracked when I first got the car. After several calls to the dealer, I only got the part after complaining to Infiniti corporate.

Then traded it in on a 03 FX35. Several small problems with the car and everytime I took it in for the correction, I had to return to get the correction fixed correctly. After the tire rotation at 7500 miles I lost 2 of the center caps due to not being put back on correctly. They tried to blame me! Had to go to corporate again for satisfaction.

Traded the FX35 for a 04 FX45 at the Fife dealership. Knew they were owned by the same person, but the personell at Fife is superb! My salesperson, Robert Reynolds, has been the best salesperson In my entire car buying life..and at 52 I have bought many cars. Limited experiece with the service dept by what there has been was what I would expect...friendly, work done correctly and on time. Very pleasant to deal with.

Seriously considering the M45 Sport, but will probably wait till they start negotiating on the price. I refuse to pay sticker for any car!

Don't go to Kirkland Infiniti...Use the delearship in Fife!

·
Registered
176 Posts
Good experiences at Kirkland

I usually work with Chris or the woman whose name I forget. THey treat me pretty well. They did overfill my oil and I get the shiver upon accelleration, but I haven't had time to take it back and have them fix it. They are good about not washing it and only cleaning the inside. It takes them a long time to get things done but it's not that bad.

My main complaints are that they wanted to charge me $900 for a trailer hitch, installed, and that they won't ever give me a G35 coupe as a loaner... :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.