Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, just wanted to introduce myself as a happy newcomer to this wonderful community, which I've been silently observing for several weeks from even before I bought my car, and soaking up all the amazing knowledge everyone here has to offer.

My name is Humam, I live in Tampa, and am a student at the University of South Florida. I picked up an '05 FX35 AWD in Diamond Graphite/Black on November 30th from Infiniti of Tampa. I got everything but the Sport Package, mainly because I was being offered a $3200 discount to take it home that night. Besides I figured I could always hunt around for cheaper prices on wheels, roof rails, and tail lights, and the fact that I didn't like the dimpled aluminum trim, at all. No pictures yet, still waitinig for my Cybershot to come back from Sony's repair shop in Laredo, but the day it comes in, I'll post a few pics. I'm so very excited about joining this amazing group, and I hope to learn from and get to know all of you in the near future. Everyone please be safe, and Drive Happy :)

·
Premium Member
5,581 Posts
Welcome to the club :D

·
Registered
779 Posts
Welcome to the org and enjoy your fx... 8)

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Welcome to the group 8)

·
Premium Member
2,122 Posts
Welcome to the ORG.

Jim

·
Premium Member
404 Posts
Welcome to the best auto forum on the net!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts