Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought my fx35 last Saturday and picked up on the same day. The sticker price is over $43,000. I got it for $36,200. What do you think of the deal?

2004 FX35, Ivory Peral, Touring, Sports, Roof Cross Bar, Splash Gard, Cargo Area Protector, Wood trim and gold emblem.

The white color looks great. There are not many 2004 model left in this color at the end of the year. I think I am really lucky to get what I wanted. I will take some pictures when the weather is getting clear here.

·
Premium Member
5,581 Posts
Congrates and welcome to the club :D

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
lets see pictures of the wood trim :)

i was just in vegas last week and i saw three FXen ... all white ;)

·
Premium Member
2,122 Posts
Congrats and welcome.

Jim

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
Paperboy said:
Welcome to the group!
i just passed a girl in a red FX on the way home from work today. the first red FX ive seen :)

·
Premium Member
1,619 Posts
welcome

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Welcome to the group 8) I do not see many Whites in my area, its a nice color.

·
Registered
2 Posts
rayfx said:
I bought my fx35 last Saturday and picked up on the same day. The sticker price is over $43,000. I got it for $36,200. What do you think of the deal?

2004 FX35, Ivory Peral, Touring, Sports, Roof Cross Bar, Splash Gard, Cargo Area Protector, Wood trim and gold emblem.

The white color looks great. There are not many 2004 model left in this color at the end of the year. I think I am really lucky to get what I wanted. I will take some pictures when the weather is getting clear here.
wow what a deal. i'm in a market for a new fx35. i haven't shopped around yet but the local dealer here says no discounts. i live in delaware, perhaps i can go up to n jersery if the price is good enough. could you give me the dealers number and your name so i can tell them who referred me?
thankx.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts